News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TMarie

TMarie Profile Photo
Member Name: TMarie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Photo Coverage: Spring Awakening Onstage Proposal
 Aug 24 2008, 09:32:54 PM
THAT is a nice thing. Make sure it's not like..Sweeney Todd or something though
 Aug 24 2008, 04:24:32 PM
Well just on a personal level, I want a family, and I'm not even sure if I want a "marriage". And a public proposal just seems to me not fun. If I'm ever proposed to I hope it would be very private and spontaneous. No ring, I'd be scared of losing a ring that costs more than my apartment. But to each his own.

It was like that guy who proposed at that sports game on public TV, and then got rejected (she like ran out of the stadium)...but then I think it turned out to be actors and all p

Aug 22 2008, 11:34:40 PM
The first time I heard "Grow Old With You" in the movie, I cried. Is that pathetic? Maybe. I could see a proposal after that number.......since that's the plot anyway.......

Oh dear. What if someone had the idea to create a musical or a play that involved a wedding, and every performance two chosen audience members could have their actual ceremony onstage as a part of the show? The actor would, of course, be legit.
THAT would be a bad trend.

re: MAMMA MIA!: The Movie arrives on DVD on November 25, 2008!
 Aug 22 2008, 11:27:39 PM
I just want my Leatherheads.
 Aug 22 2008, 11:24:50 PM
But like, proposing onstage is so lame compared to the possibilities of marrying onstage or giving birth onstage... soooo I'm not impressed.

Except that that is pretty cool. Would not want a proposal that way, personally, but it was thoughtful.

re: Kristin Chenoweth to Release New 'Lovely' Christmas Album 10/24
 Aug 22 2008, 11:12:34 PM
Oh good! Thanks for the heads up!
re: MAMMA MIA!: The Movie arrives on DVD on November 25, 2008!
 Aug 22 2008, 12:01:34 PM
Ok.

Why is that Leatherheads isn't being released until September, and it came out in theaters months and months ago, but Mamma Mia comes out so quickly??

re: Could Nikki Blonsky ever join HAIRSPRAY's Broadway cast?
 Aug 12 2008, 01:02:37 PM
Well, the movie didn't really cause a huge uproar of cultish fans who would all rally for Nikki live, right? I'm not sure it would really make ticket sales rise. All that I assume would happen is that someone seeing the show would leave maybe liking it, maybe no, but either way being able to say "Yeah no the show was good. Oh, and the girl from the movie was in it!"

re: [tos] or Boeing Boeing
 Aug 11 2008, 08:50:00 PM
If you want to see an overall-strong cast, Boeing Boeing would be the show for you. It is just too funny, and hello Christine Baranski!!

But, I am an avid fan of title of show as well. Do you have a preference towards musicals? Maybe that can help you make your decision?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You