News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ringofkeys2

Member Name: ringofkeys2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

9/30 8pm Dear Evan Hansen ticket for sale
 Sep 29 2017, 02:35:40 PM

Ended up just calling Telecharge and they gave me a refund. Ticket is therefore no longer for sale~

9/30 8pm Dear Evan Hansen ticket for sale
 Sep 28 2017, 11:09:42 PM

Hi all - I have an extra ticket for Dear Evan Hansen on 9/30 at 8pm that I'm offering up for sale. The third person in my party dropped out last minute and is no longer going, hence the extra ticket. 

Right Orch, Row G, Seat 12. Asking exactly what I paid for it from Telecharge - $339. 

Can meet at the Music Box Theatre box office after I pick it up from will call. 

Thanks everyone! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 27 2017, 12:34:09 AM

There are currently 4 ($450 + fees) premium tickets on Telecharge for the 8PM show this Saturday, 9/30. (Orch Row H 1, 3, 5, 7)

And I thought my Row C Mezz tickets I got for this same performance ~3 months ago (about $310 a piece) were expensive, haha.

Dear Evan Hansen seating options
 Sep 9 2017, 10:15:58 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Last month I was lucky enoughto purchase a ticket for the November 8th8:00 p.m. performance. My seat is Mezzanine Row C, Seat 12. Good seat?"

I've got the same seat for the end of this month - very excited to see the show!

Also, can anyone comment on Right Orch, Row G - Seat 12? Thanks in advance! 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Sep 1 2017, 06:15:50 PM

Heard back from Indecent today - sent out a few months ago so with closing I assumed I probably wasn't going to get a reply. 

Received a cast signed Pride Playbill

What Are Five Broadway Songs Guaranteed to Make You Cry?
 Aug 29 2017, 04:19:20 PM

"Days and Days" - Fun Home

"Telephone Wire" - Fun Home

"What Would I Do / Falsettoland (Reprise)" - Falsettos

"I Am The One (Reprise)" - Next to Normal

"It's Quiet Uptown" - Hamilton

Should I bring old Playbill?
 Aug 20 2017, 08:24:39 AM

I brought an opening night Chess Playbill with me when I saw Fun Home, and Judy Kuhn kindly signed it for me. Her response:

"Wow, a blast from the past!" 

Ben Platt's last day in DEH is officially 11/19
 Aug 16 2017, 05:44:45 PM

Jets743 said: "herewegoabc said: "Guess this means he'll be working over Yom Kippur now? " 

I sure hope so. I just bought tickets today for Saturday September 30th at 8pm.

"

I've also got tickets for 9/30 @ 8:00 (got them a few months ago) - I'm flying in from Wisconsin for the weekend just to see the show, so fingers crossed he's on!

Great Comet - Tickets Past Closing Date?
 Aug 9 2017, 11:02:59 AM

I had tickets for the 9/30 matinee, the Anatole "It's a Russian custom..." interaction seat...

I'm flying in from Wisconsin just for a weekend to see it (well, not anymore) and Dear Evan Hansen. I'm incredibly disappointed, since I was really looking forward to it. 

Top 5 Musicals?
 Oct 18 2016, 03:28:36 PM

1) Fun Home

In no particular order:

-Hedwig and the Angry Inch

-Next to Normal

-Les Miserables

-Hamilton

Honorable mention: Chess

Top Theatregoing Experiences
 Sep 9 2016, 05:01:09 PM

OBC of Fun Home last August - front row in the 200s, almost center. What an incredible experience... it's kind of surreal being (just about) on the stage. 

I'm going to the closing performance tomorrow night, so I also expect that to be something quite special. 

What show are you surprised hasn't had a Broadway revival?
 Aug 31 2016, 12:53:40 PM

Finally making a first post...

Chess and Funny Girl

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You