News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nina

Nina Profile Photo
Member Name: Nina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Next Chita Guest Star  Jan 28 2006, 03:40:23 PM
Liza is lucky she can even walk across a stage at this point. Such a talent wasted on poor decisions. Carol Lawrence would be the best and most likely choice for an upcoming guest appearance.
La Tristesse du Quartier Francais  Aug 31 2005, 07:28:22 AM
"Looks like I'm gonna cancel that Southern Decadence trip."

I am so sorry for your loss.

La Tristesse du Quartier Francais  Aug 31 2005, 07:27:51 AM
"Looks like I'm gonna cancel that Southern Decadence trip."

I am so sorry for your loss.

re: Chita Rivera's 'The Dancer's Life' coming to Broadway this November!  Jul 13 2005, 08:00:29 PM
Yes, Chita performs, dances her butt off.
San Diego will be Sept. 10 to Oct. 23.
All you San Diegans better get yourselves out there to The Old Globe. It will be a great show.

re: Why is leaving a show at intermission insulting?  Jun 14 2005, 07:43:37 PM
Speaking from the other side, from up on the stage, when someone leaves discreetly during an intermission, it isn't noticed. Believe it or not, when you are on the stage, you are not focusing one every memebr of the audience and taking ahead count. The idea that it insults the actors is inaccurate. We don't notice, unless of course, a mass exodus takes place at once.

re: Broadway Ghosts  Jun 14 2005, 07:38:15 PM
Considering some of the "Talent" currently on Broadway, the wee hours of the morning, when the ghosts take the stage, may be the best time to see a great performance.

Every old theater has it's tales of ghosts. I've experienced a couple of chilling moments when thinsg occured in a dark, desreted theater late at night. I imagine every performer that ahs been around a whole has ghost story to tell.

The Crazy World Broadway Message Boards  May 23 2005, 06:38:58 PM
"On top of that, you used a slur to describe the "Queering" of Broadway. That sickens me"

Yet, you write, in reference to Latinos:
(not that I Have a problem with them-- most of them are well-behaved and clean people, just like 'regular' folks).

Gay-Baiting on Broadway  May 22 2005, 12:19:54 PM
"(not that I Have a problem with them-- most of them are well-behaved and clean people, just like 'regular' folks)."

You have got to be kidding with that remark. If you are, it is in very poor taste. Just like "regular" people?

Honestly, this entire thread illustrates the hypocricy and the ignorance of a large number of people on this board.

I know the point you're attempting to make with the remainder of your post, taht this is how others think. However, the use of

re: rob maitner's 'basket case': my review  May 1 2005, 09:52:54 AM
Robbie pumpkin, such high praise from so many and so well deserved. I'm glad to hear that this weekend was as much a smash hit as last, not that there was ever any doubt that it would be.

Congratulations again.

For those of you who have not seen Robbie's show, get your butts out to the Duplex for his final weekend. Obviously, he is a talent who must be seen.

Corine, shame on you for trying to highjack Robbie's thread and encourage people to go to FB when they should

re: rob maitner's 'basket case': my review  Apr 30 2005, 09:08:26 AM
Of course you qualify, Iflit. Unfortunately, I have other plans for this weekend. If I weren't already committed to something, I would love to see Robbie's show again. It's worth seeing more than once.
re: rob maitner's 'basket case': my review  Apr 30 2005, 07:58:57 AM
"Everybody who's anybody is going this weekend"

Who is "everybody"? Who is going this weekend? Post here if you are and let us know.

re: Robbie J's Show...AWESOME! First review...  Apr 24 2005, 09:24:08 AM
Robbie's performance was nothing short of wonderful. The man has talent, personality and a great stage presence. You're right about the song selection and the fact that he brings a fresh, new feel to the songs he performs. I feel honored to have been there to see the start of what will be a quickly rising star. Congratulations Robbie.

I wish I had known you were there, Iflit. I would have tried to stop and say hello. As it was, I had to leave quickly just as the show ended and didn'

re: Rob 'robbiej' Maitner in BASKET CASE!  Apr 22 2005, 05:46:13 PM
I can't wait. Robbie, I'll be sitting there cheering you on and will start the standing ovation. Break a leg, pumpkin.
re: Standing Ovations 3 Pics Are Up!  Apr 21 2005, 06:14:44 PM
Jennifer Holliday is really looking wonderful lately. She is stunning in those photos.
re: Standing Ovations 3 Pics Are Up!  Apr 21 2005, 06:05:44 PM
Great photos. Doesn't our RobbieJ look adorable? I hear he was a smash with his rendition of "I Want To Be A Rockette" I also hear that Ms. Holliday was quite impressed with Robbie's performance. Congrats Robbie, and to Rob and Craig for a successful show. So, does Nina get to do a number in SRO4?
TOTALLY  Apr 21 2005, 06:01:13 PM
"lol. It's hard to be good when you pay money for a Broadway show and get community theatre acting."

Was the person who paid for your ticket equally disappointed over the performance?

re: Italian News Reports The Pope Has Died  Apr 1 2005, 03:19:09 PM
JRB, I think the Pope would show respect for you. In spite of the fact that much of the Catholic Church laws are antiquated, the Pope himself does not make the law. I have heard that he is a person who shows respect for different ideas, different beliefs and different values even when they conflict with his own or the church.

I often wonder why there is so much anamosity toward him. Some of the rules and laws of the church are in direct conflict with the lives of many people. However, n

re: robmaitner.com is LIVE!!!!  Mar 31 2005, 09:12:49 AM
Robbie, pumpkin. It looks wonderful. You did a great job. Whether you do nude or clothed, I look forward to seeing the show on opening night. I can't wait.
re: hypocrite or just tacky?  Mar 18 2005, 04:03:58 PM
Just wanted to jump in and say that Miss Sueleen has some of the most fascinating friends I have ever met and, when dear Sueleen graces NYC again with her presence, I intend to see that she goes to some of the best parties in NY. I'm sure she would be smart enough not to come to the board later and dish anyone because she is smart enough to know that when you do that, word gets around. The boards are not as annonomous as one thinks when one inadvertantly gives away too much information on where
re: Famous Posters  Feb 28 2005, 07:49:49 AM
Sueleen, Did you start this thread just to see how many people might know who you really are?

Doesn't Tony Kushner hang around here?

By the way, Sueleen, I love your icon. I recognize that hot little number on the right.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You