News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LiveOutLoud

LiveOutLoud Profile Photo
Member Name: LiveOutLoud
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jessica Vosk to Join the Broadway Company of WICKED as Elphaba
 Sep 16 2018, 05:23:59 PM

Just wanted to see if there's any update to whether Jessica has been doing both Sunday shows or not? I'm thinking of doing a Sunday evening as that seems safer than matinees. Anybody been recently on a Sunday and can report? 

Traveling home with window cards
 Aug 12 2018, 11:07:35 AM

I have flown with window cards many times. I always just carry them in the plastic bag they come in. A few times, I have had flight attendants offer (without me even asking) if I would like it placed in the first class closet (without sitting in first class). Other times, I either just place it underneath the seat in front of me so I can keep an eye on it the whole time, place it in the bin above me after everyone has seated, or if I'm in a window seat, I will just slide it in b

Little Foxes Student Rush?
 Jun 2 2017, 12:08:02 PM

I did student rush a few times (both before and after tony nominations came out). Most recently, which was a day or two after nominations came out, there were maybe 6 people in line when the box office opened but only one other person getting student rush tickets. The rest were just picking up tickets or looking to buy regular priced tickets. This is not something you need to be there significantly early for. I like to be on the extreme safe side so I always show up early. But I'd sa

THE LITTLE FOXES ?
 May 5 2017, 01:26:18 PM

Yes you should definitely go see The Little Foxes! I have seen both pairings and recommend Laura/Regina and Cynthia/Birdie. They are both doing excellent work but I think the production works the best and is most effective with this pairing. Plus as briansb says, you'd be seeing them in their respective Tony nominated roles. 

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
 Apr 28 2017, 12:42:25 AM

ilyas-ch said: "Hello, I was wondering, how's the view from SRO? Is the overhanging of the mezzanine a problem? I am thinking of getting SRO to see it early May! "

The view is great! The overhang only cuts off the very top of one or two scenes, but it's nothing very important. 

Anastasia SRO
 Apr 27 2017, 02:26:36 PM

I actually walked in the box office today and asked about this after getting Hello Dolly SRO. The guy said that they do have SRO when the show is completely sold out. He said it's not usually sold out when the box office opens but sometime throughout the day. 

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
 Apr 27 2017, 10:59:38 AM

I got there at 4 am this morning and was 3rd in line. People started trickling in about every 15-30 minutes after. I wouldn't suggest showing up later than 5 or 5:30. I'm not sure how many SRO seats they had available, but they were also giving out partial view last row balcony for $59 for tonights performance. 

Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS
 Apr 26 2017, 05:07:13 PM

^Thanks, kreichelt!

Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS
 Apr 26 2017, 03:11:47 PM

Anyone have any insight into how high the stage is at the Brooks? I've got front row tickets for tonight and wasn't sure.

The Glass Menagerie 2017 (rush reports)
 Apr 25 2017, 05:23:19 PM

I rushed on a Sunday when I went and I had friends who rushed last Sunday. They're still front row if you're one of the first 8 to get rush. I don't know where the rush seats are after that because I've always gotten front row. I don't think people line up very early. When I went last month, no one came after me until like 10:30 for a noon box office opening. But even if for some reason they don't have rush (though I'm pretty sure front row is set aside for ru

Groundhog Day Rush
 Apr 25 2017, 05:13:57 PM

If anyone was curious about how rush has been, I went at 2 pm today and managed to snag a rush ticket for tonight (row D, seat 14).

Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
 Apr 4 2017, 12:36:31 AM

Is the Hudson entrance area covered by chance? I was planning on rushing in the morning but it's supposed to be pouring rain all morning and I'd rather go a different day if not. I slightly remember scaffolding from when I rushed The Glass Menagerie but I'm not positive. 

AMÉLIE Previews
 Mar 21 2017, 05:38:10 PM

Any idea what the run time has been recently? 

Mar 18 2017, 08:37:14 AM

Thank you so much! I plan to go tomorrow so I'm hoping to have the same experience. I really want to see this from the front row. 

Mar 17 2017, 09:00:02 PM

No one responded to the last inquiry about rush, but has anyone done this recently or have any clue as to whether it's still offered or whether or not it's still front row?? Thanks!

Great Comet Rush
 Feb 10 2017, 12:58:29 PM

I rushed last Thursday. I got there around 6/6:30 and was second in line. Next person didn't show up til 8. There were maybe 15-20 people in line by 10. 

My seat was C 14. 

Dear Evan Hansen Rush
 Jan 26 2017, 09:55:20 PM

Is SRO cash only or credit too?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You