News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for harmonyfye

harmonyfye Profile Photo
Member Name: harmonyfye
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BARE: A Pop Opera
 Oct 27 2011, 02:39:38 AM
The show certainly does have an incredibly passionate producer/team attached to it. They have been working and re-working this show for years. I'm sure it will pay off and address the slight flaws from the original production. Whatever happens, they really can't lose as long as they get that beautiful score on a stage with some killer vocal pipes, cute faces or not.
re: Stunt Casting You'd LIKE to See?
 Apr 25 2008, 05:37:57 PM
YAY!! Sleepyguy..Power to the Groban!!! I'm getting tired of defending his angelic voice to haters..psss

Um..I say. Gerard Butler as the Phantom..ouch..do you sense it..sarcasm..

Seriously though Megan Mullaly in Drowsey Chaperone.

re: Brian d'Arcy James
 Apr 25 2008, 05:31:21 PM
Brian's daughter's name is Grace. Come on..where are your web searching skills! LOL..I joke..I hope you get this info in time!!
re: Best CHESS recording?
 Apr 25 2008, 05:14:27 PM
It is all about Elaine Page!! By far..Nobody's side!! That song kick A**. But if yiu can grab the Actor's Fund Concert with Groban, Pascal and Foster..it definitely has its ups.
re: Best Evita Album
 Apr 17 2008, 07:20:54 PM
Love me a Diva..But I was more interested in the Ches' performances.
re: Best Evita Album
 Apr 17 2008, 07:03:02 PM
You seem highly qualified to voice your opinion. HAHA..thanks Bobby. I think I'll just stick with what I know.
Best Evita Album
 Apr 17 2008, 06:44:20 PM
Which is the best Evita Album to own? There are so many out there and I don't want to just go for the "obvious" original cast recording. I want some feedback..thanks guys and gals
re: WICKED will have open-ended run in San Francisco's ORPHEUM THEATER.
 Apr 11 2008, 07:28:27 PM
In a world of acronyms found in everyday conversation, I believe Frisco is just an example of lazy talk. One might call it lazy talk..I call it keep it short and to the point and move on. :)
Perspective
 Apr 11 2008, 07:24:05 PM
I went to and AIDS fundraiser in San Francisco last summer and although it was a theatre heavy crowd, Kimberly Locke was there. I'm not really good at telling stories so I'll just say she was pretty condesending with her "Thank You..Thank You". So I took it as her being big B****.

Now, I believe in giving celebrities their "bad days". However, when she was on American Idol and she said "Thank You in that same tone to Ryan..OH MAN!! Bugging. Some people are just made for the stage light

Apr 11 2008, 07:13:38 PM
There is nothin' wrong with saying frisco Lizzie..I call it "The City" like its the only one around..HA, yet people out here know it's San Francisco.

Tourboi..I did Urinetown for Contra Costra Musical Theatre in Walnut Creek at the Lesher Center for the Arts. Beautiful theatre..but let's not even get started with how bad sound is there!

Apr 11 2008, 04:44:14 PM
Is that so..very cool! I hope you liked it Lizzie
 Apr 10 2008, 08:02:19 PM
Good to know tourboy!! I seriously had no idea. But it makes since cuz there is a similar process at my local theatre..though it is mostly body mics that are companies responsibility!

Cheers

Apr 10 2008, 06:24:00 PM
The Orpheum rocks..Simply because it is right off BART. Hey..all those theatres have a kick ass sound system anyways..I am excited to finally see it in person. SF hosts so many amazing tours and I am glad I am a native.
re: The Onion has fun with EQUUS
 Apr 10 2008, 06:14:37 PM
That was a hoot! These writers must have the best jobs in the world!! I love it when the girl smiles at the camera and them back to the scene ini character!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You