News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cptjack

Member Name: cptjack
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bare: A Pop Opera
 Aug 30 2009, 08:08:41 AM
Thanks for the clip! God, how I love Matt Doyle in this role... Still hoping he'll be in the Bare-SF production, whenever that happens. And the day Matt and Aaron make out on stage, I've probably died and gone to heaven

Another regional production just opened on Long Island this weekend at the Cultural Arts Playhouse in Plainview, NY (August 28 thru September 13).

Aug 27 2009, 04:27:29 PM
^ uncageg, I totally agree. I was lucky enough to cath the last two performances of the Denver production and it was awesome. Friday there were some cracks and mic problems, but I never really cared since the cast was doing such a great job. All voices blended nicely together and they had some really clever staging going on. I loved Ephifany and One so much it gave me goosebumps. Peter and Jason were just cuteness on stage (You and I), which made their brake-up in Ever after even sadder. Nadia a
 Aug 9 2009, 02:41:01 PM
Has anyone seen the Gravity Defied production in Denver yet? I'm curious to read some reviews.
re: New shows in ireland.
 Jan 29 2009, 06:33:50 AM
Here's a short list of what I could find, scheduled to play in Dublin theatres:

3 Feb - 15 Feb Dublin Gaiety Theatre
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Tour

17 Maa - 25 Apr Dublin Gaiety Theatre
High School Musical Tour

28 Apr - 9 May Dublin Gaiety Theatre
Regional production of "The Producers"

3 Jul - 26 Jul Dublin Olympia Theatre
Annie

re: HAIR in Paris, France?
 Dec 29 2008, 07:22:05 PM
Grease is currently playing at Théatre Comédia in Paris, booking till February 1st.

Fame will also play near Paris on several dates in January/February, but not in the city itself.

I haven't seen the shows myself though, I'm just adding to the list to give you some options.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You