News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pretendworld

pretendworld Profile Photo
Member Name: pretendworld
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anneliese van der Pol @ 54 Below 9/22
 Sep 24 2015, 11:02:35 PM

TSR Theme Song:

Montage:

Anneliese van der Pol @ 54 Below 9/22
 Sep 17 2015, 10:43:09 PM

Anneliese van der Pol making NYC Concert debut at 54 Below on 9/22.

Raven Symone will be making an appearance and it's being directed by Tyce Green.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/cabaret/article/Anneliese-van-der-Pol-to-Make-Solo-Debut-at-54-Below-922-20150916

Why doesn't Anneliese Van Der Pol work more?!
 Jul 25 2013, 07:51:46 PM
Anneliese performing "You'll Never Walk Alone" at SF's AIDS Walk:
CARLY ROSE SONENCLAR debuts new music video Fri. 2/1
 Jan 31 2013, 09:11:25 PM

selling tickets to watch her video? mess.

Dear God, They Wanted Lea Michele For EVITA
 Dec 16 2012, 01:27:20 AM
@unmasked05 Anneliese would have been amazing, especially since she already has a history with the show at 15 years old. she easily could have opened the show.

someone posted she was booked till the end of January though. i remember someone (forgot their handle name) mentioned she was on the wish list for a possible replacement.

Breaking News: EVITA to Close on January 26th Instead of Recasting
 Dec 11 2012, 07:19:58 PM
@ucjrdude902 spill it!

Breaking News: Martin, Roger & Cerveris to Depart EVITA January 26, 2013; New Stars Coming
 Nov 27 2012, 04:26:30 AM
@ucjrdude902

how do you know they've spoken to Anneliese about the role?

Breaking News: Martin, Roger & Cerveris to Depart EVITA January 26, 2013; New Stars Coming
 Nov 26 2012, 09:02:30 PM
yes yes yes at the posters who said Anneliese van der Pol!

i would kill to see her in this since she already has such amazing history with the show

Broadway dressing rooms
 Sep 29 2012, 01:55:23 AM
i'm pretty sure the Lunt's dressing room for the star is as good as it gets for Broadway dressing rooms.
Annelise Von Der Pol Back on Broadway?
 Sep 4 2012, 01:55:02 AM
i completely agree with MrMidwest, shes incredibly unique and very reminiscent of Judy.

i'd love to see her as Eva or in Chicago.

p.s.
i also noticed how much she is mentioned on here, let alone in Wicked threads.

Eden Espinosa as Evita?
 Sep 1 2012, 07:07:37 PM
they need to get Anneliese van der Pol.

she already has history with the show as the youngest Eva ever. i'd kill to see her in the show.

anybody but Eden. my ears wouldn't be able to handle all her yelling.

Aug 6 2012, 09:31:26 PM
i have never seen anyone turn "Belle" into a solo, but i think she did great. it looks like she was having fun with it. this just makes me miss BATB.

i'd kill to see her in ITW. i don't care what role.

Jennifer Hudson as Wicked Movie's Elphaba
 Jul 29 2012, 09:05:30 PM
why is everyone acting like we already don't know Anne Hathaway is getting the role?
Romy & Michele Musical
 Jul 27 2012, 06:09:48 AM
Any know what ever happened with the musical or heard of any updates? The last thing thing I heard about was the reading in NY last year.

Jul 25 2012, 08:04:49 PM
"I'm curious about something. How well has she worked with others in previous shows? To what extent does that matter, when it comes to casting a show? I'm sure there's a grapevine where such things are talked about. The only thing I remember about her, during her "Beauty and the Beast" run is some board discussion about some problematic issues with stage dooring."

i remember the stage door threads, apparently she cussed once and someone got their panties all in a twist.

but i d

Jul 24 2012, 11:08:14 PM
Sister Act should had JUMPED on casting her along with Raven. i think people would of eaten it up. theres a video on her Youtube joking how she was the token jew on TSR and how the black girl got a role on Sister Act. it was pretty funny.

but i don't get why she hasn't gotten another Broadway gig. shes had a crap load of call backs and nothing. i'd still love to see her in Chicago. she should consider a move (at least temporary to NY) because i'd hate to see her get stuck doing dinner t

Anneliese van der Pol ??
 May 11 2012, 06:24:35 PM
why in the world is she doing dinner theatre?

this girl needs to be on a real stage. such a shame.
Evita producers need to cast her.

Controversial Gay Plays
 May 11 2012, 01:08:32 PM
Boys in the Band is a great classic.

if you guys have Netflix, there's a really great documentary on it.

Anneliese van der Pol ??
 May 11 2012, 01:04:15 PM
i'm still waiting for Wicked to cast her...

i remember someone posted she was up for Chicago. that would of been good to see.

Casting Choices for ABC's Non Musical Wicked
 Jan 19 2011, 12:04:34 AM
^Gaga has been pretty vocal about wanting to act. She swears she would audition for musicals, but was told she was "too pop" by producers.

also, there was a big rumor she was dying to get cast as Liza in the Judy Garland biopic with Anne Hatheway.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You