News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sonni892

Member Name: sonni892
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Dec 10 2019, 05:40:01 PM

Freestyle Love Supreme last night, 7PM show, Orch F 1 and 3. Great seats! 

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 11 2019, 11:18:43 PM
I had Orch O5 at Be More Chill tonight, all the people around me seemed to have gotten tickets through TDF as well.
The Official TDF Thread  Apr 5 2019, 11:51:09 AM

bandbfilm said: "Is The Prom up very often? If so, any feedback on what kind of seats people have gotten?"

I've seen The Prom twice through TDF, once I got right mezz row E on the center aisle, and once I got right orch row M on the center aisle. 

Head over Heels student rush  Dec 11 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Fosse76 said: "The usual practice is thata valid student ID must be presented at the time purchase. After that, anyone can use the ticket itself."

Thank you for the info! 

Head over Heels student rush  Dec 11 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Do you know if every ticket holder has to be a student or is it enough if the person buying the tickets has a student ID? It seems that one person can buy multiple student tickets. 

The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats  May 16 2018, 10:34:12 AM

I'm surprised to hear all the really good seat locations for Spongebob because yesterday when I was there, it was the first time I've ever been disappointed with TDF tickets in the 10ish times I've used it. We were seated all the way to the left-hand side in row A (second row) of the mezzanine and those seats were definitely obstructed view (although they aren't marked as such) because of the box that's right in front of those seats. We couldn't see anything that

Dolly TDF Tickets  Apr 21 2018, 07:15:00 PM

I saw the show on April 10th. There were 4 of us and we got right mezz row B, a few seats in from the center aisle, not too far off to the side. They were great seats!

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 17 2018, 10:55:06 AM
I rushed this morning. My friend and I got there at 6:45am and there were already 6 people in line who had all gotten there at around 6:30am. The people right behind us didn't show up until 8ish and then the line grew quickly between 8 and 8:30. They had 28 matinee and 20 evening rush tickets today, we got partial view orch C. No word yet on whether Sara is in today or not, though.
The Official TDF Thread  Nov 10 2017, 03:14:11 PM

I got tickets to New York Pops and the Double Standards benefit through TDF and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever gotten tickets to events/concerts at either Carnegie Hall or Town Hall through TDF? Just curious if anyone knows where the seats for these two venues are generally located. 

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 25 2017, 11:06:39 AM

cmstygar said: "Thanks! Could you see okay from there? There aren't many orchestra or even frontmezz seats left on the night we are looking at. I've never been able to figure out if theatres just use whatever seats areleft that dayfor Rush tickets or if they hold tickets back specifically for Rush? Or maybe it changes from show to show/theatre to theatre. Just trying to decide if it's worth it to rush for not-optimal seats, if the sightline is strongly impacted,or wait un

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 24 2017, 10:08:15 AM

My friend got there at around 8:40 yesterday (Monday) and was the 9th person in line for tickets #15 and 16. Our seats were right orchestra row C, the last 2 seats all the way off to the side. 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room  May 20 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Last Friday they gave out 8, the last person to get a ticket was in line by 2:30am.

Waitress SRO/Lobby?  May 15 2017, 09:47:57 AM

I did SRO yesterday (Sunday). I was the first one there at 9:45, the last people who got SRO tickets arrived at around 11:15 or 11:30, I'd guess. They sold us tickets at 1:15 for a 3PM show. 

Come From Away rush  May 10 2017, 03:45:17 PM

I got SRO for tonight's (Wednesday) evening performance. They started selling SRO at 3PM, people waited outside the theatre before then. When they started selling SRO, there were 6 people in line, so it was a fairly haphazard one. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You