News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chenothegood

chenothegood Profile Photo
Member Name: chenothegood
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Quick HAIR lotto question
 Jun 16 2010, 05:45:14 PM
When I went not enough people showed up for the lotto to get all the tickets they had to give away! But that was at the end of April....
Best Broadway Soundtracks?
 Jun 16 2010, 05:43:54 PM
Based on your list of likes and possibilities i would definitely go with In the Heights! I love the music from that show! I think it is so well done! I always find myself with different songs from it stuck in my head and its just fun to try and remember all the "rapping" parts too! :)
American Airlines Theatre Seating
 May 11 2010, 10:08:50 PM
I do agree it was kind of weird that there werent any rows dividing the section at all. But i sat in the second last row in the center mezz and they were fine! There were only 6 or so rows in the mezz... so it wasnt bad at all!
I paid 21.50$ through hiptix for my ticket.

Rose's Turn on Glee
 May 11 2010, 10:05:57 PM
I liked it! I liked that they finally threw a little bit of broadway back in it! :)
Everyday Rapture Rush
 May 11 2010, 10:05:18 PM
I got tickets for the show between 630-7 before the 8pm show. My seats were in the center of the second last row of the Mezz and they were great! They were 21 ish $
Another I'm Coming to NYC what should I see Thread
 May 3 2010, 07:44:26 PM
I also would recommend Everyday Rapture! It was a fun and funny show! Promises, Promises was also really good!
Next to Normal was my favorite show that I saw last year and my two friends saw it this year and it was their favorite! They won lotto too so you could get really cheap tickets! haha

Trip to NYC and 8 Show Reviews
 May 3 2010, 07:05:57 PM
Alright everyone, so i just got back from my NYC trip and was lucky enough to see 8 shows (could have been 9 but we left times square because of the bomb threat). I saw In the Heights, Mary Poppins, Hair, Wicked, Promises, Promises, Sondheim on Sondheim, Everyday Rapture, and Mamma Mia.

My friends and I won the lotto for In the Heights our first night. There were not many people doing the lotto, maybe only about 10 people didnt win. The show was great Corbin did a great job. Courtney R

BOMB THREAT ON 45TH AND BROADWAY
 May 3 2010, 04:54:36 PM
I was there! My friends were eating at Juniors and they saw the car smoking... I was picking up tickets for A Behanding in Spokane. When I came back around 730 for the show the whole road was blocked off and a police officer was telling the thousands of people who were there that all the shows were canceled and to get out of there asap. I went back to the theatre and they let me return my tickets and my friend and I left. It was kind of scary but all of us who were there were very lucky!
NYC Trip in Two Weeks! How are the lotto/rushes?
 Apr 20 2010, 04:52:56 PM
Thanks for the help! I will defnitely keep that in mind but more than likely if i am going to the Addams Family I will be going during the week! I would be fine with SRO though! :) Just happy to see a show!
Thanks again!

Apr 20 2010, 10:13:39 AM
Bumping this... any help would be really appreciated as i am arriving in 5 days! haha
Thoughts on the first preview of EVERYDAY RAPTURE?
 Apr 20 2010, 10:07:47 AM
I am so happy to hear all these positive reviews! I will be seeing the show opening night and cannot wait!
Anyone seeing the first preview of FENCES tonight?
 Apr 15 2010, 12:24:27 PM
I hope this doesnt come out wrong... but when i saw The Color Purple the same thing happened there. There were some women who got up and were like "you tell 'em girl" and stuff like that! It was kind of funny but definitely took something away from the production!
The Song Game
 Apr 13 2010, 07:45:43 AM
Hurry its lovely up here, On a Clear Day You Can See Forever

Life is short and life is strange
Trouble now and troubled past

Kate Walsh to make NY stage debut
 Apr 12 2010, 05:23:16 PM
lightguy, you really dont like Private Practice? I have been liking it more than Grey's lately, although Grey's has picked up a bit!

Good for her though! I am sad I will be missing it by two weeks!

Apr 9 2010, 08:03:29 AM
Hey guys,

So my friends and i have a trip planned to NYC for the end of April! I am hoping to see as many shows as possible and have bought tickets for Wicked, Mamma Mia, Everyday Rapture, and Promises, Promises. The other shows on my list are:
- The Addams Family
- A Little Night Music
- American Idiot
- Hair
- In the Heihts
- Sondheim on Sondheim

I am just wondering for people who have been to these shows recently are the rushes and lottos cr

Actors and actresses that you wish had more roles
 Apr 9 2010, 07:53:05 AM
Linda Eder please!
Sonheim on Sondheim rush
 Apr 2 2010, 02:06:03 PM
Jeff that is very true! haha Thanks!
Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
 Apr 2 2010, 11:32:56 AM
This is unbelievably exciting for me! The end of April is going to be so exciting for me! What perfect timing to plan my trip this year! haha I have loved this since You May Now Worship Me and am so excited that I will have the chance to finally see it! YAY Sherie!
Sonheim on Sondheim rush
 Apr 2 2010, 11:26:20 AM
Thanks for the advice!
EVERYDAY RAPTURE $10 tickets on sale now
 Apr 2 2010, 11:20:27 AM
Thank you! thats what i figured but it didnt mention it in upcoming shows on the website (yes i realize it was only announced today... or recently) but thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You