News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FunnyGirl5

Member Name: FunnyGirl5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West End's Funny Girl opens tonight  Nov 22 2015, 07:13:56 PM

ggersten said: "Hamilton22 said: "So did anyone see the show?

Was Sheridan Good OR MISCAST ?

"

Yes.  What else do you want to know?

"

Tickets  Nov 22 2015, 06:10:28 PM

livydean said: "I am selling my China Doll ticket for row H, seat 104 on November 27 at the 8 pm showing. I will be selling for less than the price I paid, which was $275.00. I will charge for no less than $180 or best offer. Please message me for details.  

can I get tickets here instead http://www.ticketsbar.es/ca

Kate Winslet: I wont do theatre because I want to put my kids to bed.  Nov 22 2015, 05:05:58 PM

I wish businesses thought of families and allowed for work life balance .

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 22 2015, 05:00:07 PM

Lets all shoot ourselves and star world war iii this is the worst disaster ever (sarcasm)

sinister teashop said: "This disaster of a thread is what happens when we don't get a Whizzer first preview post. Please come back, Whizzer.

Agreed, which is why critics used to get paid by newspapers who understood their value.

"

Kate Winslet: I wont do theatre because I want to put my kids to bed.  Nov 22 2015, 04:57:13 PM

Oh is it a crime now for a mother to want to spend time with her family?

Dream Revivals?  Nov 22 2015, 01:24:44 AM

Fantod said: "Mame with Cate Blanchett

Cabaret with Cate

Dream Revivals?  Nov 22 2015, 01:22:30 AM

Cats Juile Taymor directing , costumes by Tim Curry, set by Chris Sanders and of course  Heather Headley as grizabella

Musical Revival Race...  Nov 22 2015, 01:16:08 AM

Broadwaystar2 said: "Will there really be competition this year? Someone will win of course. But Spring Awakening closes in Jan. Dames At Sea not doing all that well. Thoughts?

I think this will be a year for new musicals. Thank god

Jeff Daniels & Michelle Williams to Star in Blackbird  Nov 22 2015, 01:15:30 AM

Was this any good in London? I know it won the Olivier but they can be a very weird group of award givers 

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 22 2015, 01:13:25 AM

GreasedLightning said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Re bartletts sucesses and failures: we have to remember that this production fiddler is not going out with a subscriber base. And women on the verge was one of bartletts failures and not being under a subscriber base while light in the piazza, South Pacific and the king and I all had that going for them. Also how many orchestra members are there? I would expect as many as the king and I, but is it more than usual?

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 21 2015, 07:25:33 PM

ljay889 said: "HighFlyingAdored97 said: "Is Hamilton22 just Philly Pinto? They write exactly the same.."

Shit I thought he was Mr Smith?

I think Phillypinto is a very strange man but at least he cares about theatre

It must be. He's been back under a bunch of different usernames, but keeps getting banned. 

"

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 21 2015, 05:17:42 PM

Shea is a really good director but sometimes he does really strange things.

"

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 21 2015, 05:12:32 PM

Hamilton22 said: "I'm so excited! Sher just direct every Musical (except original ones obviously)! 

But then we would not have Light in the Piazza one of the best musicals I ever saw.

"

What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't  Nov 21 2015, 06:22:00 AM

I personally would love a musical about environmental concerns ! I would also love more musicals about foreign countries.

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 21 2015, 01:02:49 AM

Did anyone see it on this board?

Matthew Broderick is amazing in HTS  Nov 20 2015, 05:39:31 AM

see for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXb8PON7pQg

Its a shame that Des McAnuff  is now producing terrible works his direction was really good in this.

Paramour what do we know?  Nov 19 2015, 05:13:30 PM

I am sorry that I asked a broadway question on a broadway site! I think maybe I will ask question about dogs and dog videos just to keep you happy.Because apparently its no okay for anyone to ask about broadway but an elite group who have been on this site since time began. And apparently it has to be a divine right given by god to people that post on this site.

Pootie2 said: "haterobics said: "Tag said: "Cirque is the producer, not creative

Paramour what do we know?  Nov 19 2015, 05:12:09 PM

Thanks Tag it means so much for me.  

Tag said: "Cirque is the producer, not creative team.

Announced so far:

Artistic Guidance: Jean-François Bouchard
Associate Creative Director: Pascale Henrot
Associate Creative Director & Scene Director: West Hyler
Score: Bob & Bill and Andreas Carlsson
Choreography: Daphné

School of Rock Previews  Nov 19 2015, 05:11:12 PM

Hairspray0901 said: "bwayphreak234 said: "Alex Brightman is making a stellar Broadway debut.

" Is this yet another philly pinto fake account? I always get that feeling with these brand-new short-and-inane threads, especially when this can be Googled. " Pootie2

Paramour what do we know?  Nov 19 2015, 04:08:20 AM

like who is the creative team

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You