News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for magerificmags

magerificmags Profile Photo
Member Name: magerificmags
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hair opening night seating question?
 Jan 15 2009, 10:47:35 PM
i know they have to keep changing the date due to problems with this show but is there a date now that they plan to open on?
re: play vs movie
 Jan 15 2009, 10:45:18 PM
your right jenNYferTheatrical but some times the movie has singers that are even better then the people on broadway
BYE BYE BIRDIE-Movie has more humor but the show has alot better singing

shows cant do some of the things that they can do on screen but its alot more fun to watch people on stage then on a screen

re: Review- Final Performance of Gypsy
 Jan 14 2009, 05:10:29 PM
i know that now hahahah the look on her face after they said patti for president was so funny even when she gestured them to stop they wouldnt....does anyone know what is going in there now that gyspy is over. i know they do the grinch in there during the winter but till that starts what are they going to do there
 Jan 14 2009, 05:00:06 PM
uhhh whats troll baiting?
 Jan 13 2009, 09:54:07 PM
yes shpants it orignally a movie and when billy joel went to see it they had to drag him out of the movie theater and he went up to the writters of the movie and said if you ever want to make it a musical let me know cause i want to get involved with it.

i ment a show in general csonbroadway

Jan 13 2009, 09:36:13 PM
which ones did i miss bobbybuddy
 Jan 13 2009, 09:33:39 PM
annie-ew
Fiddler on the roof-ew
The Sound Of Music-movie
West Side Story- play
Guy And Dolls-never saw either
The Music Man-never saw eithe
Evita-play
Sweeny todd-movie
THE FANTASTICKS-never saw either
GYPSY -play
CAROUSEL -never saw either
CABARET -Never saw eiter
CHICAGO -Movie

i didnt know all these were made into movies billy elliot was made into a movie if you already didnt know th
DREAMGIRLS
SWEENEY TODD

Jan 13 2009, 08:41:16 PM
you walk up all the stairs to the balcony and then only able see so far down stage and then well talk
 Jan 13 2009, 08:34:53 PM
did i miss some
play vs movie
 Jan 13 2009, 08:24:15 PM
there has been a couple of plays made into movies such as
hairspray
Mammia mia!
Phantom of the opera

what do you think was better the play or the movie?

Jan 13 2009, 08:12:00 PM
yeah she was amazing though but i did fall asleep for a little of the show. the show was deff longer then usual it was hard to see at points cause i was in the balcony the stairs to go up there were killer
re: Patti Lupone STOPPING GYPSY DURING PERFORMANCE
 Jan 13 2009, 08:05:05 PM
haha oh well during the last performance someones cell kept going off but she didnt stop to yell they just made an annocement but you could tell she was pissed
 Jan 13 2009, 08:00:09 PM
where was your seats?i was in the balcony and yes tap she did give a speech no one else did after her last song she had an 8 min standing ovation
re: Patti Lupone STOPPING GYPSY DURING PERFORMANCE
 Jan 13 2009, 07:56:05 PM
ive herd the same stories bout this over and over again
she did not stop the show to yell at people the show did stop once cause the air condition vent fell and at the final show because everytime she came on on stage or sang she had a 5 min standin ovation.

re: Gypsy closing
 Dec 31 2008, 02:10:59 PM
oh. um thats intersting

re: translators for a show
 Dec 31 2008, 02:08:17 PM
i did say something but they didnt do anything about it...i dont know if it was spanish or not i couldnt tell cause i dont speak it
gyspy closing night tickets
 Dec 30 2008, 10:16:38 PM
i have tickets for closing night and just wondering if they change the date of closing night will i get my money back? also since its closing night will anything change?
re: Gypsy closing
 Dec 30 2008, 10:10:17 PM
i got tickets for the 11th...since its closing night is anything going to change?
translators for a show
 Dec 30 2008, 10:02:33 PM
i just saw mamma mia and there were people behind me translating the show into spanish for other people are there people from the theater to do that for people? if not is that aloud?
re: xandu on tour
 Nov 9 2008, 06:16:05 PM
i ment xanadu sorry my spelling sucks
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You