News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for charlieoflondon

charlieoflondon Profile Photo
Member Name: charlieoflondon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Oct 15 2015, 05:37:53 AM

haterobics said: "^^ Well, he said he joined a friend in line, so that person probably got there, earlier, one would imagine.

"

Not that it's particularly important... but Charlie can be a girl's name too!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Oct 15 2015, 05:36:16 AM

NYfanfromCA said: "charlieoflondon said: "On Sunday i joined a friend in the queue at 11ish. We were second in the queue. When the box office opened the girl in front of us got a ticket straight away. At about 1pm 2 premium seats got returned and we passed on those (too much money) and some guys behind us in the queue snapped them up. Then at 1:30 the box office called us up to the window as 2 row k centre stalls had been returned. $167 each and we snapped those up!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Oct 14 2015, 05:10:28 PM

I tried a few weekends ago. (3rd evening perf and 4th matinee). I was front of the queue on the Saturday (I started queueing as the matinee hit the interval) and stayed till 8pm. They had no tickets and the box office was crazy busy because they had over 100 people turn up with fake tickets. So didn't get a ticket and ran around the block to see Spring Awakening at the last minute.

On Sunday i joined a friend in the queue at 11ish. We were second in the queue. When the box office op

re: Review of 'Billy Elliot', 12/19 @8, Dayton's 1st show!  Dec 21 2009, 10:45:07 AM
and 'Shine'
re: Pleasantly Surprised by Glee's Don't Rain on My Parade  Dec 9 2009, 09:41:54 AM
Beautiful people is great, I believe it shows on Logo in the US? I'm from the UK and its one of my favourite shows
re: What time does the internet Tony pre show feed start?  Jun 7 2009, 06:39:36 PM
a whole 2 mins without freezing!
re: Confirmed Tony Performances (spoilers)  Jun 7 2009, 04:20:58 PM
Sounds liek thr billy opening is going for something along the lines of this london video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoomfOZ2elw

re: Tommy Batchelor starts as Billy on...  Jan 18 2009, 07:35:47 AM
he might just be joining the rotation, London currently has 4 boys playing billy
re: A question for those who have seen Billy Elliot multiple times ...  Dec 27 2008, 12:29:19 PM
maybe because david and kiril are older, and therefore possibly have a shorter *shelf life* in billy, they are being given lots of chances to go on, plus Trent has already performed loads in london and is younger so may well have a long billy life.
re: Riedel: Almodovar's ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER hits Bway in the Spring  Sep 12 2008, 02:21:47 PM
I saw it in the uk last year and it was my favourite play of the year, totally worth seeing! It's a really great ensemble piece
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You