News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amn

Member Name: amn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Confirmed 2011 Tony Awards Performances
 Jun 2 2011, 09:42:17 AM
JoeBagga I really hope you're right.
'The Family' at Trinity Rep
 Jun 2 2011, 12:13:16 AM
It's very, very real...
"The Family" at Trinity Rep
 May 31 2011, 01:09:53 PM
Let's all take a look at this promo for "The Family" at Trinity Rep. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EWwU_fh_LY&feature=player_embedded#at=150

Best times to catch Ripley (and not Pearl) in the N2N Tour
 May 1 2011, 12:55:55 AM
Of those who saw it in Chicago, did any of you rush? And was the rush line long? Generally I don't have a problem but I figured it might be different with this show.
HOW TO SUCCEED Begins Previews Tonight!
 Feb 28 2011, 10:54:47 PM
Thanks givesmevoice :)
HOW TO SUCCEED Begins Previews Tonight!
 Feb 28 2011, 10:24:30 PM
For those of you who rushed, what was the rush price? I read the thread and didn't see it mentioned...:)
re: Your Worst Musical Ideas
 May 30 2010, 08:43:42 PM
Embarrassingly enough, I would pay to see it, but it's overall not a good idea: Ms. Congeniality the Musical, starring Sutton Foster. Ha!
PROMISES & RAPTURE performances on TONY telecast?
 May 19 2010, 10:34:09 PM
Nikki Renee Daniels confirmed that PROMISES, PROMISES will perform on the Tony awards. I have no clue on EVERYDAY RAPTURE, but I would assume that we would see it represented in a performance SOMEHOW.
American Airlines Theatre Seating
 May 11 2010, 01:28:38 PM
Quick question for those who have seen at show at the American Airlines Theatre. What is the center mezzanine like, if you have sat there? I'm seriously considering attending Everday Rapture, but I don't want to spend the money if I can't find good seats (I'm buying these tickets late notice). Any help you can give would be great, thank you SO much.
American Idiot General Lotto
 Apr 20 2010, 08:38:03 PM
Does anyone know generally how many people have been rushing? I'm trying to decide whether to buy tickets now or go chance the lottery. Yikes.
AMERICAN IDIOT Reviews
 Apr 20 2010, 07:11:26 PM
Really looking forward to this show. Quick question: For those who have been to the St. James, what is the front Mezz like? I thought I remembered hearing that the Mezzanine there was questionable. Would you recommend Orchestra Row N (Towards the Back) or the front Mezzanine?
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Apr 10 2010, 01:47:46 PM
Not sure where else to ask this... I saw Next to Normal last May in Center Orchestra, and I'm seeing it again in Orchestra Left... it's an aisle seat, row C. Does anyone know if those seats have pretty good visibility?
re: Chicagoians...who is seeing the first preview of ADDAMS FAMILY tonight?
 Nov 19 2009, 01:43:06 AM
Hey...

Anyone who did student rush... how many people rushed and how early did you show up to get tickets? You never know with these out of town shows what crowds will be like. If you could respond asap that would be great!!

re: Les Miserables national tour ?
 Sep 14 2008, 11:10:27 AM
The way I understand it is, Cameron Mackintosh will view Les Miserables in Atlanta. If he likes the production, it will become the new National Tour. Also, the set IS different, including no turntable. But I could be wrong.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You