News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TatyRox

TatyRox Profile Photo
Member Name: TatyRox
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Alice Ripley
 Aug 6 2009, 07:51:11 PM
Hahaha XD
She really is either psycho, or just a genius.

Hilarious Comments...
 Jul 18 2009, 04:18:08 AM
I saw RENT in Tampa and someone took a picture and my mom said "Where's Patti when you need her?"

yeah, not as funny as the other stuff, but whatever.

re: LuPone Issues Response To Showstopping Vegas 'Texting' Incident
 Jun 28 2009, 11:16:34 PM
FlyingMonkey1223, what's up with all the hating?
If you really hate Patti so much that you bash her at every chance you get, why do you talk about her and do stuff that involves her? I think you should do something constructive with your time instead of bad-mouthing Patti.

Peace out!

re: Sweeny Todd
 Apr 11 2009, 01:20:14 AM
Thanks :] My voice has improved a lot from there..Thank God for voice teachers right?
And that thing about them finding out all that stuff about that person...yeah, not fun, so you're right

Apr 11 2009, 01:10:36 AM
that's not me in the video that's my cousin and he's a boy
 Apr 11 2009, 12:52:10 AM
I'm not a sock puppet, ignorance just irritates me. Seriously though, a Jonas as Anthony? That's just...no...never...
 Apr 11 2009, 12:08:29 AM
Your "dream cast"...not so dreamy...that's like a nightmare cast of Sweeney Todd, and the movie is based on the musical, not the other way around. and I don't know which show you said was an indie show either RENT or Sweeney Todd, but neither of them are, both have won Tonys and have a large fan base
re: Gypsy?
 Sep 26 2008, 08:27:05 PM
HOLY CRAP THATS SO COOL!
i want Patti to throw something at me!
and i dont care if it hit me hard or in the eye neither, it will be a piece of Patti,even if it did hurt...
im a strange child...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You