News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for briana

Member Name: briana
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: DREAMGIRLS - SDMT Stacy Francis
 Sep 17 2008, 07:01:31 PM

That's showbiz

San Diego Musical Theatre’s Dreamgirls and the rest of this week's theater happenings

By Martin Jones Westlin
I must admit that I went into San Diego Musical Theatre’s Dreamgirls without much expectation beyond reason—after all, the group is relatively untested, and Dreamgirls, a six-time Tony winner from 1982, is an extremely ambitious piece. I was wrong. This Ron Kellum-directed entry, loosely based on The Supremes’ rise to stardom, is as tight an

Sep 17 2008, 10:14:14 AM
Hey dude. I don't want to fight. If I was being too sensitive I am sorry. I just didn't like some of your review. But its cool. Sorry. Meanwhile, I found this last night. Check it out.

http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=13038

Sep 17 2008, 01:02:41 AM
I wasn't being sensitive. You were rude. And if someone made comments about you like that you wouldn't like it! She was insanely awesome. I know you said you liked her but you were mostly rude. And I didn't like it because it gives others the wrong impression. We can agree to disagree.
Everyone needs to go to see it to give their own opinion. No one ask us for a review. But since we are giving one it should at least be nice. Or diplomatic. Yours was outright rude. No offense!!

Sep 17 2008, 01:02:37 AM
I wasn't being sensitive. You were rude. And if someone made comments about you like that you wouldn't like it! She was insanely awesome. I know you said you liked her but you were mostly rude. And I didn't like it because it gives others the wrong impression. We can agree to disagree.
Everyone needs to go to see it to give their own opinion. No one ask us for a review. But since we are giving one it should at least be nice. Or diplomatic. Yours was outright rude. No offense!!

Sep 16 2008, 08:10:44 PM
I saw the show and I thought that Stacy Francis was the most amazing singer I have ever heard. And her acting was unbelievable. I know that the role of Effie is usually for a big woman but Stacy pulled it off. The show was so great. I love Stacy Francis. And I wish her all the best. I think it is unfortunate that people use this forum to dog people out. If you don't have something good to say then don't say anything at all. I don't know how someone could go off on Stacy riffing too much when tha
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You