News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kcguy

Member Name: kcguy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Band's Visit front two rows - view?  Nov 2 2017, 11:05:32 AM

The front two rows of The Band's Visit have been put on sale for when I'll be in NYC in late November.

The second row is premium - but the ends on the front row are regular price.

For someone who's seen the show - how high is the stage? Is the front row bearable? Hardly seems worth paying all that extra money for one row!

The Over/Under on how long DEH will run  Sep 28 2017, 02:25:18 PM

I'll definitely take over.

I think locals want to see Ben - but I think for most tourists the show is going to be the draw. It has broken thru to mainstream America the way few shows do.

TORCH SONG Previews  Sep 28 2017, 01:56:40 PM

Does anyone know when tickets are going on sale to non-subscribers for the extension?

Sweeney Todd - Premium Seating  Mar 3 2017, 04:04:30 PM

I've been looking for tickets to Sweeney Todd for June, and I noticed that they have suddenly added premium seating. It appears that they have designated A-5 and A-6 (back two seats at the house left counter) as premium. For those who've seen the show, any idea why these would be premium and how much better they would be than the seats at the counters in the back of the house on the floor?

Ambassador Lounge - Hudson Theatre  Mar 1 2017, 11:58:49 AM

Has anyone gone to the Ambassador Lounge before Sunday in the Park with George? I splurged a bit and bought the pre-show package and wondered if anyone has been there yet?

Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Feb 28 2017, 11:51:14 AM

Sooo sorry to ask another seating question. The seats I was looking at earlier are gone now.

Anyone know anything about the J4-J10 seats. They appear to be in the back on the floor without a counter. Are these just stools? A bench? Something with a back? Partner has some mobility issues and seating type is always an issue.

TIA

Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Feb 20 2017, 03:37:13 PM

Could someone who has seen the show tell me what the second row of counter seats are like on the floor? Sightline issues? Are you sitting on a bench or a stool?

2 Tickets for Shrek / All My Sons on 11/24/08  Nov 20 2008, 02:13:33 PM
Help! I will be in New York starting this Saturday and I have accidentally double booked us for Monday night. I have 2 seats for Shrek (C101 - 102) and two tickets for All My Sons (C1-3). I need to see one set. Both have face value of about $110. I will take the best offer for which ones I can sell. I can meet once I'm in New York for the exchange. Cash only please.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You