News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayStage05

Member Name: BroadwayStage05
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Anyone see Les Miz at Signature Theatre?
 Dec 16 2008, 09:54:07 PM
I saw it this past week..I was in it this past summer up in New Bedford Mass. Lets just say, my friends and I left at intermission. Les Mis is a singer's show and the fact that half of the leads, couldnt hold their own...it was sad ! Set was crazy, ensemble was fun !
Audition Packages
 Dec 16 2008, 02:01:29 PM
Hey, so I am about to graduate and I will auditioing for UPTAs, NETC's, everything basically. However, I want to find a really great package. I am high baritone ( go up to a G) and usually always gets stuck with the BBB ( Boring Baritone Ballads) I was wondering if any of you had any free seconds to spare, you could send me some songs and monolouges, preferably up-tempos for songs that I could use. Ones that are not overdone and really catch an audience. If you could it would be amazing!! Thank
Sunday in the Park with George..?
 Jun 30 2008, 04:36:18 PM
Hello Everyone! So I am auditioing for Sunday..George this fall and I was told to look at the parts of the Soldier and Jules. I am a 6'1' baritone ( can go up to a solid G ) I was wondering if anyone knew of any good audition songs to look at for these two roles. Thank you soo much!!! ANY help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!!
Beauty and the Beast Make-Up HELP
 Jun 11 2007, 09:19:04 PM
Hey everyone..OK..So i recently have been cast as the Beast in a production of Beauty and the Beast. YAY ! Now even though the show is not until mid august..theres a lot that im thinking about. One big thing is the fact of how i will design the stage make up for the beast. Yes i have taken my stage make-up 101 course @ school..but i need some help.! ANYONE who has played the beast.. know someone who has..or just so happens to have a book of stage make-up stuff with the character in it..If you co
Beauty and the Beast Make-Up HELP
 Jun 11 2007, 09:18:58 PM
Hey everyone..OK..So i recently have been cast as the Beast in a production of Beauty and the Beast. YAY ! Now even though the show is not until mid august..theres a lot that im thinking about. One big thing is the fact of how i will design the stage make up for the beast. Yes i have taken my stage make-up 101 course @ school..but i need some help.! ANYONE who has played the beast.. know someone who has..or just so happens to have a book of stage make-up stuff with the character in it..If you co
Bucks County/ Pocono Playhouse
 Mar 15 2007, 11:58:14 PM
Heyy Has anyone heard anything about Buck's County or Pocono Playhouse's seasons for this summer...I auditioned at the actual theaters on Febuary 24th. I havent heard anything yet and I was just wondering. If you know, please send me something !!!
Auditions...
 Feb 25 2007, 07:12:50 PM
Hey everyone! So i wanted some advice on what i should sing at an audition coming up !! I am auditioing for two shows: A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum and A Grand Night of Singing ( funky season huh? ) Anyway..Im a baritone with a pretty good range, comfortably go up to an F, Any ideas on what i should sing for these shows to be able to get in ?!?! Please help me out !
Summer Stock Auditions ?!?! Please Help !!!
 Oct 20 2006, 11:49:22 PM
Hey everyone !!! Im a sophomore musical theater major. I really want to be able to do something professional this summer for work. I was hoping to audition for Straw Hats in NYC. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the auditions, how they work, where to fill stuff out for it..ETC.....Thank you so very much!!! Just email me back whenever you can !!! Thanks !!!!!
Audition ...Help if you can !!!!!!!
 Apr 20 2006, 04:20:07 PM
Hey all, I will soon be auditioning for a bunch of shows...and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions about what to sing... for each show,,, I am a baritone with a low Bb up to about an F above middle C on a good day haha...Anyway...So the shows that i am doing are...

Robber Bridegroom

Two Gentlemen of Verona

Smokey Joe's Cafe

Best Little Whorehouse in Texas ( or whatever it is called)

SO if you know of any good audition songs , PLEASE email

Please if ya could..Help !!!
 Feb 28 2006, 06:58:15 PM
Hello All !!!!!!!!! Whats Up, I am looking for some new repertoire for my book and i wanted something with a Jason Robert Brown, Songs for a New world..."new" feel... I was wondering if anyone knew of anything...I am a high baritone...my low range is low f#..actually a little lower...and i usually cut off around an E or F at the top of the staff...If anyone knew of anything that would be amazing...Balled..Up-tempo..either or...just wanted to get some new stuff...Thanks so much !!! If you could E
Please....HELP
 Dec 21 2005, 12:15:22 AM
Hello All.. i am auditioning for "The Will Rogers Follies" in January and i have NO idea what to sing...I am a baritone with a big range...some call me a bari-tenor...i can hit and f comfortably after that it gets shaky..and my low range is sorta endless haha anyway if anyone could think of stuff i might be able to sing that would be AMAZING thank you so much...either send me an email or write on the boards..thanks again !!!
Please Help with this !!!
 Sep 19 2005, 03:14:45 PM
Hello All i am going to be auditioning for the next musical at my college and we are doing the Will Rogers Follies. I dont know the show at all, so...if you could help me with an audition piece that would be amazing...Im going for any part at all. I am a musical theatre baritone/tenor i guess you could say....alot of my songs in my rep. are dulcinea, stars, at night she come home to me, my defenses are down, etc, etc, please help me if you can... hope to be hearing from you ...
Broadway on Broadway
 Sep 8 2005, 03:09:38 PM
Does anyone know if Broadway on Broadway is going to be aired...on television or is it just in new york, last year it was and i would love to see it again please write back or send me a PM thanks soooo much
Two Gent. of Verona
 Aug 21 2005, 04:47:01 PM
Hey whats up, has anyone seen TGOV yet. Ive never seen the show and i wanted to know how it was. Also , what Jonh Cariani's part was in it , large, small, or whatever. Also, do you think theyll make a cast album for it... that would be awesome anyone PM me or write back
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.. ITS IMPORTANT
 Aug 15 2005, 03:57:07 PM
HELLO EVERYONE I AM GETTING READY FOR THE FIRST MUSICAL AT MY SCHOOL AND THEY ARE DOING SWEENEY TODD AND I AM EXTREMLY EXCITED AND ALL I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SING ( YA I KNOW) SOO I HAVE A LIST OF MY REPERTOIRE AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME BY JUST LOOKING AT THE LIST AND PICKING WHICH ONES WOULD FIT FOR THE SHOW AND ALL ALSO... IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD SONGS FOR IT THAT I COULD SING THAT WOULD BE AWESOME I AM A BARITONE BUT HERES MY LIST OF SONGS... AGAIN THANKS SOO MUCH IT MEANS AL
Sweeney Todd Audition Help ???
 Jul 28 2005, 09:20:31 PM
Hello everyone , whats up... i am going to college next month and i will auditioning for the shows and the fall musical is Sweeney Todd ... and i know and realize i am only a freshman but who knows what could happen.... I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good audition piece for me... I am a baritone... i can hit a top of the staff F and didnt know what to sing to really show off my voice and hopefully land a good role... if you could write a message or PM me that would be wonderfull.... thank
INTO THE WOODS ??? WITCH ???
 Jul 8 2005, 04:30:15 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew a good audition song for the Witch for Into The Woods???? Also, well thats for my friends,, but for me... I will be auditioning for Sunday in the park with george and will rogers follies,, i wanted to know what to audition with,,, I am a baritone that can hit high F , comfortably,,, ive played Abner...to Motel....etc,,, if you could help please do soo.. thanks
shows closing
 Jun 26 2005, 05:03:19 PM
Hey i was just wondering what shows were closing this weekend...or soon
Scripts ,,, Monolouges... ETC
 Jun 26 2005, 04:57:54 PM
Hello Everyone !!!! Alright ... in the fall i am off to college and i want to really buff up my acting repertoire... i was wondering if anyone knew of some great websites or places to go to find great monolouges... or where i can find shows because i already have the mono. or anything. If you could help me out that would awesome thanks soo much.... Also if anyone knows of anyone that is off to Shenandoah Conservatory next year ...tell them to PM me or something...alright thanks soo much everyone
FIDDLER ...SUTTON... IDINA
 Jun 11 2005, 02:25:21 PM
HELLO EVERYONE I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHEN FIDDLER WAS CLOSING ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS AND I DIDNT NO HOW GOOD IT WAS DOING... ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW PLANS FOR THE DUELING DIVAS ..SUTTON AND IDINA WOULDNT IT BE AWESOME IF THEY WERE SOMEHOW IN A SHOW TOGTHER IT WOULDNT EVER HAPPEN BUT ONE CAN DREAM RIGHT???? OK SOO WRITE BACK BYE
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You