News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Royi88

Member Name: Royi88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: I walked out of Lieutenant of Inishmore *SPOILER*
 May 30 2006, 02:37:45 AM
I dunno, with the cost of tickets to shows these days I think I would have just stayed and suffered through... I'd feel kind of guilty walking out of something that cost a good amount of money.
Allstar Cast Pippin Benefit: clips?
 Sep 12 2005, 11:25:50 PM
Hey!
So i remember earlier last year, after the Pippin benefit performed, there was a video clip of sorts which was something of a "trailer" for the show. It showed brief snippets of each big performer in it in a part of their scene or song. I don't know if anyone remembers this, but it was on a different broadway website and a link to it was provided here on hte message board. So if anyone knows where i could find it, i'd appreciate it. Thanks!

-Royi

re: Schwartz talks about his 'bitterness'
 Mar 13 2005, 03:52:13 PM
"if the situation was reversed, Jeff Marx would be gracious about it."

"I know Jeff would never behave like he is."

While I do agree that it wasn't really appropriate for Schwartz to walk out like that, do you actually know Jeff Marx wouldn't do the same thing? I'm not saying he would, but for all you know he could have burst into tears or something. My point is, you shouldn't really say you KNOW someone would or wouldn't act a certain way if you don't really know them persona

re: 'Woman In White' audio clips on the official site
 Oct 16 2004, 02:09:16 AM
Aaaaah! Please tell me that a lot of make up and a fat sit that MC is wearing, he look COMPLETELY different! Such a handsome guy too...
THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD... USE IT!!!
 Sep 6 2004, 01:09:44 AM
Hey
No one replied earlier, so I'll just post again. Could anyone explain to me how Elphaba's flying effect/machine works? I guess if no one answers, I'll have to just a create a seperate post, and to be honest, I'm scared of hte reaction!

THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD... USE IT!!!
 Sep 4 2004, 07:07:27 PM
How does the wicked flying contraption work? I also wanted to say I think a Wicked thread is a good idea, but I'd say about 80 percent of it has just been arguing about it. So lets just post!
re: Isn't it time we changed the name of a couple more Broadway theatres?
 Aug 17 2004, 03:47:51 PM
I would support a Michael Crawford theatre...
re: Whats your Favorite Off-Broadway Show?
 Aug 17 2004, 03:45:21 PM
I would definitely second Ruthless!
Wicked Video clip?
 Aug 13 2004, 11:55:37 PM
Hey
Hopefully this isn't anywhere in the archives. Does anyone know if there are still wicked video clips online? The one I really want is of defying gravity.. Can anyone help me?

re: Kristen and Idina Relationship?
 Aug 12 2004, 11:45:32 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it.
Kristen and Idina Relationship?
 Aug 12 2004, 11:23:32 PM
Ok, I'm really sorry about this. But a few days ago a link was posted to an article about Kristen and Idina's friendship (or lack there of) and I woould really like to read that article. I've been searching for it and I can't really find it, and hopefully its not sitting right in front of me and I'm just being blind. So if anyone could repost that, I would really appreciate it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You