News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for puukuna

Member Name: puukuna
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stage Dooring for a Tour
 Nov 1 2016, 10:52:59 AM

I do it just so they know to expect someone, because sometimes theres no one at stage door. They've been really gracious about it actually (:

Stage Dooring for a Tour
 Nov 1 2016, 10:48:37 AM

I've stage doored twice for a tour thats currently in my city right now. Not many people are usually there (the most I've had were 5 including me). Both times the cast were just lovely, and they've even grown to recognise me a bit. The second time was mainly because I missed one of the actors I really wanted to meet. So, heres the thing -- one of my friends is going to see the show and she really wants to stage door but hasn't done it before, so she asked if I could follow her

Shows at the Nederlander
 Mar 19 2016, 12:52:02 AM

Thank you for the reply!

Shows at the Nederlander
 Mar 19 2016, 12:38:43 AM

(Excuse me for a bit, I'm still relatively new to all this)

I was just reading the Playbill website on the upcoming 2016-17 season. I see that Motown The Musical is starting previews in July at the Nederlander theatre. However, the theatre is currently running Disaster! , which just opened not long ago, so I guess it is safe to assume that Disaster will be closing around June? Is it supposed to be a limited run or something?

Questions about HAMILTON
 Feb 12 2016, 12:30:59 AM

My apologies I actually only read somewhere online that someone said it was from Eliza's POV, but there wasn't any way I could confirm this. But thank you for the info!

Questions about HAMILTON
 Feb 11 2016, 10:09:25 PM

I've only listened to the cast recording and watched a couple of show clips so I have a couple of questions:

1) Why is Phillip Hamilton played by a grown man even though he is said to be 9 years old at one point of the show?

2) At which point in the show (maybe which song?) do we understand that the whole musical was told from Eliza's POV?

3) How is Hamilton's death portrayed in the live show?

Thank you (:

SCHOOL OF ROCK's Tonys Appearance
 Dec 30 2015, 03:03:13 AM

I really love how energetic Stick It is and its really one that gets me off my seat but You're In The Band is probably the best bet.

Official Broadway merchandise Sale!
 Dec 16 2015, 07:27:00 AM

Do you do international shipping for the playbills?

FUN HOME Girls
 Dec 15 2015, 01:43:11 AM

Hi I was just wondering, how are the three girls who play Young Alison (whether understudy or not) doing in the show? How well are they doing as compared to Sydney Lucas, for those who have seen any one of them? [Gabriella Pizzolo, Alessandra Baldacchino, Presley Ryan]

2017 Tour Season
 Dec 11 2015, 10:49:37 AM

Okay, sorry. I was misinformed. I'm relatively new to all this, but thanks all for the info!

2017 Tour Season
 Dec 10 2015, 12:03:19 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong here -- in the past week or so, it has been announced that Hamilton, School of Rock AND Spring Awakening are going on tour in 2017. Isn't this a bit of an overload? Maybe its just me. I really love the fact that they're bringing these three around the country, but isn't it a bit much in one year?

Finding Neverland Cast
 Dec 7 2015, 05:48:56 AM

I've read that Matthew is leaving next January, that Laura has extended her contract by another year, and Carolee leaving for Tuck Everlasting. I know the one about Carolee leaving is true, but what about the other two? I just need some confirmation on this. 

Also, will Kelsey be leaving anytime soon?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Dec 7 2015, 05:10:16 AM

*Desperate* Does anyone know if Laura Michelle Kelly from Finding Neverland responds to fan mail? Also, is  sending mail to three cast members in one envelope okay? I'm not asking for a playbill, just an autographed picture from each person which I will include in the envelope.

Hamilton and FN Fan Mail
 Nov 21 2015, 03:23:01 AM

thank you everyone!!(: however, if anyone else has any info i should know about this, feel free to comment

Hamilton and FN Fan Mail
 Nov 20 2015, 12:42:48 PM

Do you think it'd be too late to send Matt mail now? I've read on here that he might be leaving next January, and from my country it takes about 6-8 days to reach NY and I'm not sure how much mail he gets.

Hamilton and FN Fan Mail
 Nov 20 2015, 07:53:45 AM

Does anyone know if the cast of Hamilton and Finding Neverland reply fan mail? I'm not looking to asking for a signed playbill/photo, but just a reply to a letter if I were to send it. (Also is it okay to JUST send a letter?) I'm sending it from an international address, and I mainly want to send stuff to LMM and Phillipa Soo(from Hamilton) and Carolee Carmello and Laura Michelle Kelly(from FN). Also, if I were to send just a letter, do I still need to include a SASE? Any info th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You