News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jussoc

Jussoc Profile Photo
Member Name: Jussoc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Admit it....you're ashamed you've never seen '____'
 Aug 23 2004, 04:45:58 PM
I've never seen all of Rocky Horror, and yet I referance it all the time. Handcuff me now and throw me in prison.
re: Winter Shows
 Aug 23 2004, 04:37:38 PM
AVENUE Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A sweet show that I definately recommend...see it! But make sure your of age, and not expecting a real professional show:)

Also if you've got any cash left over drop into AIDA before it closes.

re: Back from Little Shop's last performance...
 Aug 23 2004, 04:28:33 PM
I am almost crying just thinking about the closing. Little Shop, why, oh why?
re: When do you think they'll Announce...
 Aug 23 2004, 04:24:12 PM
Fight the power,...

VIVA LA WICKED!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

re: Idina's last show
 Aug 23 2004, 04:21:05 PM
When I saw an interview with Idina I heard her say that she would hold onto this job for as long as she could. She was a starving actress for years and so she has a lot of friends to pay back from her starving years. I think Idina is going to stick with Wicked for a long time, and if she is leaving then it isn't by her choice.
re: 'Grease' revival
 Aug 23 2004, 04:18:24 PM
I was going to say something but then a soon as the words, Grease and Revival were put in the same sentence in my end I forget what it was. Oh well, there's nothing like a musical about the 50's that won't die to give you amnesia.
re: why is aida closing??
 Aug 23 2004, 04:14:19 PM
It is sad to hear that Aida is closing, but what would cause your head to implode would be if Disney used the same theater for their new production of The Little Mermaid. Come on the Little Mermaid, on BROADWAY! The entertainment center of the world! Give me a break!
re: Ave Q cast until
 Aug 23 2004, 04:10:57 PM
I would just like to take this time to say; I don't care who the cast is, as long as the show stays on Broadway long enough for me to get a chance to see it I'll be happy.
re: little Mermaid On bdwy
 Aug 23 2004, 04:04:34 PM
I didn't know they were doing Little Mermaid on Broadway, but now that I do I have to say:

WHY, OH WHY!? WITH ALL THE TALENTED PLAYWRITES OUT THERE THEY FILL A BROADWAY THEATRE WITH LITTLE MERMAID!? THAT IS AN OUTRAGE,...if I say so myself.

Now I can go cry myself to sleep...

re: Sly Fox closing this Sunday
 Aug 23 2004, 04:01:42 PM
It is a shame the show is closing I was looking forward to seeing it,...eventually.
re: Musical Help
 Aug 13 2004, 04:17:17 PM
If you can get a chance, I don't know if it came out or not, but FROGS is suppose to be really good :)
re: What are you favorite Broadway 'standards'?
 Aug 13 2004, 04:15:12 PM
One of my all time favorites:

"Corner of the Sky" - PIPPIN

re: Broadway Songs in School
 Aug 13 2004, 04:08:40 PM
We have done a choral arrangement of the song:

"Seasons of Love" from RENT

And we have also preformed one of my all time favorite songs from one of my all time favorite shows for the Graduation ceremony:

"Corner of the Sky" From PIPPIN

re: Oz
 Aug 13 2004, 04:06:17 PM
Being in the show I can say that it was a hell of lot of fun. One of the best parts about that if the show were to run professionally would be that you could do so much with it. Because the show has been adapted so many times over the years and because everyone knows the show it would make it very easy to get away with a few changes to keep it interesting.
Also because the show has been around for so long the actors would be very able to create fantastic characters based off of the develops

re: Broadway for Dummies
 Aug 13 2004, 03:58:48 PM
Chapter X: How to Deal with Ushers who keep badgering you if they can help you find your seat!

Chapter Y: What to do with excess Playbills.

re: Favorite movie musical
 Aug 13 2004, 03:55:47 PM
I don't know if it counts or not, but:

MOULIN ROUGE

Either that or:

CHICAGO

And if we're talking old school:

GODSPELL

And if we're talking even older school:

BYE BYE BIRDIE (Jason Alexander rocks)

re: Horribly Boring Shows
 Aug 13 2004, 03:53:58 PM
I find that OKLAHOMA (excuse the spelling) is one of the stupidest plays ever written. Unfortunately it is a bushel of fun to perform so people think that it is fun to watch...uh, not so much!
Also while I'm at it I am going to defend the under appreciated RENT. RENT is a passionate and moving drama that stuns the audience with its vulgarity and thrilling/ original music. The thing you have to understand about RENT is that it was the FiRsT rock musical. It was the first show to be vulgar lik

re: Colleges in PA
 Aug 13 2004, 03:42:52 PM
I have to push for Temple and say that is the way to go for instate, low cost,and intermediate academic standards. The biggest problem with the school is that when you go you have to make sure that you are "IT" or "the next big thing". Because once you get there you will find that everyone is "the next big thing", so be very confident in your self and your abilities before applying.
re: Wicked 8/11/04
 Aug 12 2004, 05:11:05 PM
I love Wicked! WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,
WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,WICKED,
WICKED,WI

re: tick tick boom?
 Aug 12 2004, 05:03:40 PM
I saw this show when it first came out and was on tour in Philadelphia and I thought it was fabulous. The music is excellent and the actors carry the show with their incredible entertaining skills.
The only thing that I have found that people don't like about the show is that it is not a huge production. The reason it is not as popular is due to the fact that there are no spectacular dance sequences, or dazzeling effect that people have come to expect.
I found the show to be very satisfa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You