News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theaterlover5678

Member Name: theaterlover5678
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Phantom of the Opera Question
 Aug 6 2016, 01:24:02 PM

Am I still missing something here? It's literally the Phantom of the Opera where no dialogue is spoken and people are singing their lines. And we are concerned about historical accuracy why ??!?!?! it's a musical, not a documentary, not even a history play... Everyone needs to get their heads out of their behinds and wake the f*** up. If you are distracted by race when it is not relevant to the story, sorry to tell you but you are racist. 

Aug 4 2016, 09:34:32 PM

Any show that does not deal directly with race relations and racial conflict in its book is FAIR GAME. It's an effing musical. sheesh.

Aug 4 2016, 09:32:43 PM

IF. YOU. CAN. SUSPEND. YOUR DISBELIEF. ABOUT. A PERSON. BREAKING. INTO. SONG,

you can open your mind to a person of color portraying human emotions on a stage in a theater. Thank you, good day

SPRING AWAKENING revival failing at box office
 Nov 23 2015, 01:55:50 AM

"Flailing" at the box office...

King and I Rush
 Nov 23 2015, 01:52:22 AM

SmoothLover said: "I actually heard something about how they were thinking of bringing in that Asian actor from Lost after Ken does his few weeks in the Spring. They are also interested in Rosie O'Donell for Lady Thiang which would be an interesting choice."

Hope this was a joke...? The fact that people are taking this seriously is worrisome. Rosie. O'Donnell. Is. Not. ASIAN. I repeat. Rosie. O'Donnell. Is. Not. ASIAN. The fact that some people on this boa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You