News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EthelMinnelli

EthelMinnelli Profile Photo
Member Name: EthelMinnelli
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Grey Gardens
 Mar 31 2013, 09:28:54 AM
PalJoey - can you explain?
Grey Gardens
 Mar 31 2013, 12:02:10 AM
I don't recall this from either of the documentaries... Do you recall when she said it? I remember it getting a big laugh when Christine Ebersole said it -- can someone explain ??
Grey Gardens
 Mar 30 2013, 09:39:41 PM
Can you educate the rest of us?
Grey Gardens "Not today, Geraldine" quote?
 Mar 30 2013, 07:12:09 PM
From Act Two of "Grey Gardens":

BIG EDIE: You need to get a mop and clean this place up.
LITTLE EDIE: Not today, Geraldine.

What's the Geraldine reference? Anybody know??

"Little House on the Prairie" Musical CD?
 Mar 5 2013, 11:42:18 AM
Okay - maybe I was dreaming - but I could swear I once saw SOMEWHERE a Cast Recording of "Little House on the Prairie, The Musical" on CD..... does one exist??
"Snoopy" London Cast Photos?
 Mar 4 2013, 07:07:55 AM
Are there any photos around from the 1983-84 London production of "Snoopy", with the cast from the London Cast Recording (Anthony Best, Zoë Bright, Nicky Croydon, Mark Hadfield, Teddy Kempner, Robert Locke and Suzie Blake)??
"Forbidden B'way Alive & Kicking" - anyone been lately?
 Aug 28 2012, 03:36:58 PM
I know there was thread about this already - but it just turned into a Corine bashing, haha. I'm curious though if anyone has seen the show lately? It officially opens next week, and I'm wondering how it's changed since I went during the first week of previews.... There was a lot of older stuff still in it when I went - Gotta Get A Puppet, Jersey Boys, Wicked, Annie - and no sign of Sister Act, Follies, Megan Hilty, etc that are illustrated in the cartoons on the poster. Has any of that been add
"Grey Gardens" filmed for TV?
 May 11 2012, 07:29:47 PM
I read somewhere that there were talks for "Grey Gardens" to be filmed for PBS, and may have actually been recorded. Was this just a rumor? Or was the show actually filmed, and just never aired?
Shubert Theatre/Memphis Seating Question
 May 10 2012, 10:22:00 PM
Thank for your input, blaxx! I have the the option of getting a pair of tickets in either of those sections - and that's the best seats I can afford on my budget. So to me, someone who loves theatre, but cant always afford to sit in prime orchestra seats, the Mezz or Balcony is MUCH "better" than outside the theatre.
Stage Door for Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
 May 10 2012, 10:19:24 PM
I believe the stage door in on the next block up on the rear of the building - but you can get to it from inside the theatre - I just asked an usher, and she pointed me down a long corridor to the next block. Correct me if I'm wrong - it's been a few years.
Shubert Theatre/Memphis Seating Question
 May 10 2012, 10:14:24 PM
Row A on the Balcony? or Row F of the Mezz? Which would be better? I've never been inside this theatre...
Is Jerry Herman fan friendly?
 Mar 14 2012, 10:04:51 PM
Anyone ever met him? I'll be at an event that he will also be at coming up, and wanted to get my Mame OBC album signed - does he tend to do that kind of thing?
New "Anything Goes" Windowcard Yet??
 Mar 14 2012, 09:26:08 PM
I saw the new artwork on the Roundabout's website (and personally, it looks nothing like SJB, but ANYWAY) - I'm wondering if there's a new windowcard yet? With Stephanie J. Block?
Papermill
 Oct 13 2011, 12:50:17 PM
I love this Betty - although I'm not sure who she is. It's from the Seaside Music Theatre, which has since closed - but she's fab!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cu0YPC0fJg

Papermill
 Oct 13 2011, 12:43:59 PM
Julie Reiber is great - check out this clip:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqr8n_a-white-christmas-on-the-10-show-stage_news

Papermill
 Oct 13 2011, 11:01:27 AM
I wonder who will be Betty?? Kerry O'Malley is booked with "On A Clear Day...". Melissa Errico was my favorite Betty of all the ones I've seen - doubt she's doing it though.
follies rush?
 Sep 25 2011, 08:47:45 PM
What time do you think I'd need to get there on a Wednesday or Thursday??
Beth Fowler in "Sister Act"?
 Sep 12 2011, 11:34:56 AM
Anyone know which nun she is? The movie was on TV last night, and I tried looking for her - but can't seem to figure out which one she is.
"Phantom of the Opera" US Screenings??
 Sep 12 2011, 10:55:28 AM
Anyone know where we can find out what cinemas in the US will be showing "The Phantom of the Opera at Royal Albert Hall"??
Did Seussical (bway or tour) have a souvenir program?
 Aug 19 2011, 12:00:25 PM
I have the Cathy Rigby tour souvenir program that I'd be willing to sell. Make me an offer.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You