News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ythcbroadway

Member Name: ythcbroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Young Frankenstein and Shrek?
 Nov 3 2008, 01:32:02 PM
Where are the Young Frankenstein and Shrek stagedoors? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Gypsy CD
 Oct 9 2008, 08:24:41 PM
I love Patti LuPone, just like almost everyone on this site, and I just got the CD and I wanted to know which songs standout from the rest?
re: The Last Five Years?
 Oct 9 2008, 06:37:04 PM
I dont know why but I just cant get into his music
 Oct 9 2008, 06:23:53 PM
Ill get that off itunes . . . . so far The Last Five Years has been a major turn off and theres only two songs I like from a new world and 13 just . . . . . ewww . .
 Oct 9 2008, 06:10:19 PM
I just purchased most of the last five years and half of songs of a new world cds and im gonna listen tonite and see why everyone raves about them.
re: '13' Desperate to get some money in the bank
 Oct 9 2008, 05:08:54 PM
It doesnt look like this show is going to last that long
re: 13 Reviews
 Oct 9 2008, 03:25:29 PM
There's been a whole lot of negative comments that I've heard, especially from one of the ushers . . .
 Oct 9 2008, 03:15:09 PM
Thanks! I was just wondering cause I saw 13 and I heard that The Last Five Years and Songs for a New World were gold . . .?
The Last Five Years?
 Oct 9 2008, 02:43:39 PM
Was it a good show?
re: Your Worst Musical Ideas
 Oct 9 2008, 12:15:26 PM
The Pursuit of Happyness: The Musical
re: PHANTOM in London news
 Oct 9 2008, 10:41:54 AM
Happy Birthday Phantom
re: Little Mermaid Stage Door
 Oct 8 2008, 10:51:12 PM
Sierra signed my playbill and took a pic, then she walked to these little girls and they tried to compliment her and talk to her and she walked away and got in her car, slammed the door, and yelled at the driver. Sierra has changed alot since her Phantom days . . .
Cast recording ?'s
 Oct 8 2008, 10:48:59 PM
- Why didn't the OBCR of Jekyll and Hyde include "A New Life?"
- Is Mary Poppins worth it?
- Whats the best recording of The Wizard of Oz if you were auditioning for it and needed it to rehearse with?

re: Little Mermaid Stage Door
 Oct 8 2008, 10:33:06 PM
Only Sierra, Tituss, and one of the understudy eels came out last nite and Sierra was incredibly rude =)
re: 13 Reviews
 Oct 8 2008, 07:24:15 PM
I love when he says it is now showing on broadway and will run for as long as people go see it =) ha
re: Lin-Manuel Miranda To Leave IN THE HEIGHTS In February 2009
 Oct 8 2008, 03:17:31 PM
I would love to see The Hot Ticket record In the Heights. They did an amazing job on RENT and Delirium and I think they should definetly continue producing new shows.
re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 Oct 8 2008, 12:45:59 PM
When I saw Phantom Las Vegas I met Anthony Crivello and we had a conversation on how his wife worked with my director in Kentucky. When I flew home I saw my director at the airport and it was the coolest thing. But before the show started, there was a couple that sat next to my dad and I and I started talking to them and they were Kristen Hertzenburg's (Christine) parents. I told them I was a big fan of Anthony's and they went backstage after the show and told him, so they took me back there to
re: Shrek update?
 Oct 8 2008, 12:28:02 PM
I know rite? I'm really glad that they are listening to the audiences for once. Who all does come out of the stage door? Brian?
Shrek update?
 Oct 8 2008, 12:23:01 PM
Does anyone have any info on whats been changed or anything? Except for the donkey and dragon . . .
re: '13' Evan Double Casting Reason?
 Oct 7 2008, 11:11:25 PM
Is 13 that good of a show? I wanted to purchase the recording but I decided to wait
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You