News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dassher

Member Name: dassher
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Musical Idea?
 Nov 30 2015, 11:02:36 AM

@haterobics: Thanks, I should keep that in mind!

@adam.peterson44: I actually never thought about that. All of the reindeer do have their own issues, so I guess it works out pretty well! I'll just go in the direction I want with it, you're right, thank you!

@darquegk: It's kind of unavoidable to not include Santa mostly since he's what brought the deer to where they are now, but I do like the idea of adding in some other holiday figures. (:

@KCW: I'm not

Musical Idea?
 Nov 29 2015, 10:50:40 AM

GavestonPS said: "If you keep it simple enough that churches, schools, community theaters and choral groups can perform it, you could make a fortune on it. All those groups perform at Christmas time and love to find new material. You won't make a lot from any one performance, but there are thousands of such groups!

Although haterobics is right that if the execution is sufficiently creative and accomplished,

Musical Idea?
 Nov 28 2015, 08:02:37 PM

@FindingNamo Thank you!!

@KCW: I will be sure to keep that in mind, thanks! I definitely don't want to make all of the songs overly-Christmasty.

@Call_me_jorge: I haven't really thought about that yet, but if I do decide to go the more animal-like route I don't think it'd be anything too crazy. (: All I know is there'll be antlers!

@haterobics: That's very true, thank you for mentioning that!

Musical Idea?
 Nov 28 2015, 08:28:03 AM

Hi, all!

I've seen people share their ideas for musicals, so I thought I would. 

I'm currently in the midst of writing a musical about Santa's 8 original reindeer (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, etc. ... just no Rudolph!) It's such an untold story (although we are told that "We know" them in the Rudolph song, but do we really?), that I wanted to see if I could tell it. (:

Let me know what you think! Open to comments, ideas, anything. I love critique!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You