News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Englishrose98

Member Name: Englishrose98
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Neverending Musical Vs. Musical Game  Oct 27 2016, 05:21:16 PM

Parade because it's so  moving and powerful.

Parade vs Bridges of madison county

Neverending Musical Vs. Musical Game  Oct 27 2016, 05:00:35 PM

Company because it's my (tied) favourite  Sondheim.

Company vs Miss Saigon

Neverending Musical Vs. Musical Game  Oct 27 2016, 10:51:23 AM

Neverending Musical Vs. Musical Game  Oct 27 2016, 10:51:23 AM

The Book of Mormon because it made me and my 70 year old Nana laugh hysterically ( we diddn't know anything about it before hand) and Anything goes has just never really captured me.

The Book of Mormon Vs. Chicago

RAGTIME- movie Dream cast  Sep 19 2016, 10:55:26 AM

Valentina3 said: "^ That's what I meant, Jeffrey. I don't think Joshua Henry, BVD, Cynthia Erivo, Marin, Kelli, or Kyle Scatliffe are anywhere near the star power which would make a movie with them happen. Not yet anyway.

Jake Gyllenhal is indeed a great choice on your list, but I'm not convinced about Michelle Williams.

"

By definition a "dream" can be anything- realistic or non

Favourite Guilty Pleasure Musical  Sep 18 2016, 08:58:24 AM

Legally Blonde, Carrie (revival), and Chess- I love everything about the 2008 concert recording

RAGTIME- movie Dream cast  Sep 18 2016, 08:30:14 AM

oohh, Jake Gyllenhaal would be good as Tateh

RAGTIME- movie Dream cast  Sep 17 2016, 09:53:12 AM

Ragtime is one of my all time favorites and I think that in the right hands it could make an incredible movie, it is such an important piece, and especially relevant today considering current events.

The OBC was perfection- don't get me wrong, but nearly 20 years later... the ages are an issue. Who would you cast today, either from Broadway or Hollywood? -- all hypothetically because as far as I know there are no plans (but we can dream)

Personally I really don't kn

social influence on/of musicals  Nov 29 2015, 07:26:26 AM

I'm writing a paper for school on the influence of society (politics, social issues etc.) on shows and the effect they can have on people who see them, any ideas on specific shows to write about, or maybe point me to some sources I could use? Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You