News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nattalyee

Nattalyee Profile Photo
Member Name: Nattalyee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Miss saigon rush/ tkts  Mar 9 2017, 12:58:35 AM

I rushed it Saturday Night. I got there at 630pm for an 8pm show. I got a single seat in the last row of the Orchestra. I was all the way on house left right by the exit doors. I could see everything perfectly. Nothing obstructed other than having to bend down during the helicopter scene to see everything. 

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!  Sep 13 2016, 03:03:54 PM

I posted some videos from the performance if anyone wants to check them out. You can find them on my YouTube page at www.youtube.com/Nattalyee

How Much Longer Does FUN HOME Have?  Jun 21 2016, 12:52:16 AM

"In Transit" is going in there next. 

Dear Evan Hansen TodayTix  May 23 2016, 10:15:09 AM

I won the rush on my first try. I logged on at 9:59am and just kept clicking it over and over even after it said the carts were all full and eventually I got 2 tickets. They were the 3rd to last row in the center orchestra. 

Yowza! Tappin' Thru Life!  Dec 30 2015, 07:12:13 PM

I saw this show on a whim and it was seriously AMAZING!!! It is worth every dollar. The all female Big Band, Maurice Hines, and the tap dancing brothers and sisters were FLAWLESS! 

It was awesome to see the story behind Gregory and Maurice Hines. 

Maurice is 72 and still dancing like he's a kid!

Songbird  Oct 26 2015, 12:02:08 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The music was so damn beautiful. I thought the piece was very original and Kate Baldwin was flawless. I mean, every show has their flaws...but when your looking for people who can play instruments, sing, AND act...they will probably fall short in one category. The only thing I kind of was confused about was the ending. I mean, I understand it...I just wish it was executed differently. 

Overall, I thought everyone sounded beautiful and played wonderful

Anika Noni Rose  Oct 26 2015, 11:11:06 AM

PMed you!

Anika Noni Rose  Oct 25 2015, 01:53:40 PM

Where did you find that recording? I would love to hear her sing that!

Public Theater Rush: Eclipsed & First Daughter Suite  Oct 20 2015, 01:19:28 AM

I saw Eclipsed last week by doing Rush for the Sunday Night Show on 10/11. They had one unsold ticket for the 8pm show and I got it for $20. They said they also have some obstructed view seating that they sometimes sell for rush. They sell them 2 hours before the show starts. 

I just called the box office that day and they told me that rush would be available that night. Call the box office before showing up. 

eclipsed was AMAZING! All of the ladies were flawless.

Question about Eliza at the end of Hamilton *spoilers*  Sep 7 2015, 05:20:24 AM

I took the ending as she is dying. I felt she gasped because she "sees" Hamilton and is so overwhelmed by the sight of finally seeing him up close and personal again. It also made me think maybe it was supposed to be her last breath before going over to the other side. 

when there is an unexpected understudy for the lead  Jun 28 2015, 01:12:40 PM

I never really care if I get an understudy, BUT if I came to a show specifically for 1 person and they are not there....I would absolutely turn around. I've been very lucky to never have that experience, but I would without a doubt leave if I came for 1 specific person and the tickets were pricey.  If the tickets weren't that bad of a cost, then I would just see the understudy and come back again.

When I saw Pippin the first time, Patina Miller called out, (it was her first ev

TodayTix Discount Code!  Jun 19 2015, 10:15:43 PM

You can use my code 

YWWLX and save $20 on the first order!!!!

Lady Day Previews  Mar 28 2014, 11:14:10 AM
The poster said 10 week engagement.
Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 01:53:37 AM
I'm sure Stephanie is wonderful as one of the ensemble players.

Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 01:45:19 AM
Patina
Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 01:44:30 AM
Yes.

Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 01:39:46 AM
Stephanie did not do the tricks Patina does...I'm assuming because of time and safety issues...or maybe she can't do em? But she didn't even do the hula hoop one. I think patina was real sick. She wouldn't call out for no reason.
Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 01:32:37 AM
They literally put up on the marquee in the lobby that Stephanie Pope was playing it 15 minutes before the show started...there was no slip in Playbill. I'm pretty sure Patina called out an hour before...her last tweet was an hour before the show asking for prayers....it was VERY obvious it was her first time playing the role.

Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 01:23:40 AM
For Stephanie Pope being a Broadway veteran I was very disappointed. I have not seen the show but have watched many clips and Stephanie Pope did not do some of the tricks Patina does and her voice was flat and cracking a lot. There was a collective sigh/sad tone over the audience when announced, but some ppl cheered for Stephanie. For Stephanie getting such short notice, it was alright. However, this is the prime example of why Patina needs a standby. She didn't get one for Sister Act either yet
Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in  May 3 2013, 12:54:16 AM
I was in audience tonight and very disappointed to not see Patina...but the audience was very nice to the understudy! I was doing standing room and the director Diane Paulus was there too being supportive...and taking notes.lol.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You