News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sineparade

Member Name: sineparade
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Romantic Poetry Reviews!
 Nov 2 2008, 02:28:51 AM
phyllis: i would never doubt the word of a stoner. We are cool.
 Nov 2 2008, 02:12:48 AM
listen wankit, i don't confuse anything, and we have a supreme court to sort out constitutional questions such as; "what are the limits of free speech?" my point is that MTC sucks because they fired an employee for posting on this thread. what they did is immoral. if you don't get it, that says alot about you. by the way, the musical still sucks, and muzzy was right about that. i'm still waiting for you to be right about something. it's a shame that she lost her job because she shared her opinio
 Oct 31 2008, 12:00:51 AM
what i'm smoking is not as good as what you are smoking, because i am still making sense, and you don't have anything to say. come up with an idea before you post, because just having your presence here does not impress me. smoke on that.
 Oct 30 2008, 11:50:38 PM
either you don't get it, or you just don't care. genius is not required to be smarmy. genius requires courage, and slobbering only requires saliva, and the lack of a spine; a slug comes to mind.
 Oct 30 2008, 11:19:20 PM
smaxie: clever response. i loved that.
 Oct 30 2008, 11:06:04 PM
wonkit: do you really believe what you posted? i think that your post is drivel, but i would not fire you for it. i am in a union, and my employer could never fire me for any opinion that i expressed or published. mtc fired muzzie because she posted on this thread, and unlike you, she posted a comment that was enlightning.
 Oct 30 2008, 10:45:47 PM
MTC fired her for posting on this thread. you agree with that. therefore, you and the persons that agree with you are mean and vindictive. yankee called muzzy dumb, and he got as he gave (his post was dumb). what mtc did is indefensible, and only a corporate tool will justify that. i am also a tool, and i am hammering the nails. sorry if the pounding is too noisy.

Oct 30 2008, 10:05:39 PM
too bad that you hung muzzy with this jury. your "ideology" is incoherent, but at least you are trying to present yourself as a fair person. keep practicing, and maybe you will get it eventually. until then, keep being the mean and vindictive person that you are.
 Oct 30 2008, 08:52:33 PM
what about freedom of speech. you forgot that one. we know where you stand on that, and we know that you would crush the mind of someone that posted on this thread; mtc took away her job to punish her for saying what was true. you agree with her firing, and therefore you are complicit in it. that is your shame.
 Oct 30 2008, 07:53:18 PM
i am not muzzy. i am responding to the people that have responded to my post. is that okay with you? do you have a problem with people that challenge your opinions on a thread?
 Oct 30 2008, 07:35:26 PM
Smaxie: what is your motivation for posting on this thread? i think that you need to be more prudent before you post another indefensible and embarrassing comment. for me this issue is very personal, because i advocate for the rights of the people that work in theatre. if you really believe that muzzy deserved to be fired for posting on this thread then consider me an enemy. if i could fire you for posting on this thread i would not, because it would be an outrageous abuse of power.
 Oct 30 2008, 07:09:32 PM
yankee: yes, fire anyone that hurts your precious feelings. great artists, and i think that shanley is one, aren't as precious as you. he can take the criticism and i'm sure that he would not agree with you.
 Oct 30 2008, 06:55:26 PM
smaxie: the baby seal in ur icon should have it's skull crushed. do you realize how ignorant your post is? do you really believe that someone should be fired for expressing her opinion on this thread? if so, then i think you should be ignored for being petty, mean, and boring.
 Oct 30 2008, 06:36:28 PM
yankee: the dumbest post on this thread is the one that you left. your obvious mendacity makes you the ignorant tool of the MTC thought police, and it's reactionary policy, which punishes truth tellers.

Oct 30 2008, 01:55:14 AM
barcelona: MTC just fired Muzzy for posting on this thread. what do you think about MTC now?
 Oct 30 2008, 01:46:34 AM
i was just informed that wickedmuzzy was fired from her job at MTC because she posted her review of this universally panned musical here. i think that this is an outrage, and i think that we should let MTC know that we reject their bizarre and pathetic act of censorship. the person responsible for firing muzzy needs to know that the theatre community (artists and devotees) support the free flow of information without restrictions. muzzy today lost her job because she posted her opinion on this t
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You