News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for A.Ham2

Member Name: A.Ham2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Most Demanding Role  Jul 30 2016, 09:52:59 AM

I'd definitely put Jason/Tyrone in Hand To God up there

Leslie Odom Jr Leaving Hamilton  Jun 24 2016, 12:14:24 AM

Stop turning Leslie leaving into something it isn't. Him leaving doesn't mean that he's ungracious. It doesn't make him selfish or rude. It doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the show. There are a million reasons why he might've decided to leave, and only he knows those reasons. The man has been playing Burr for so long, perhaps he needs a break from the role. People talk a great deal about how he should renew just because he won the Tony, however so

Who are the Future Broadway Stars of tomorrow?  May 2 2016, 02:07:17 PM

JM226 said: "theres no child actors in HAMILTON. whoever said that is off their rocker.  isn't Ramos, like, in his early or mid-twenties??? 

24, I believe

Audra McDonald Theatre  Feb 29 2016, 09:14:37 PM

Easiest show to rush  Feb 14 2016, 12:06:03 PM

I was hoping to see a show tonight, and was wondering if anyone had experiences with rushing shows very last minute. Is there one that doesn't sell out rush before 5?

Hamilton Sunday Stage Dooring  Jan 21 2016, 07:56:56 PM

Javier is on for Sunday matinees until late March

The Color Purple - rush/student tickets ?  Jan 20 2016, 08:00:05 AM

How early would one want to get there for a Sunday show?

Hamilton Stagedoor  Jan 14 2016, 11:15:33 AM

Does anyone know how the Hamilton stagedoor has been recently? Who usually comes out for Saturday matinees?

Sunday Rush  Jan 4 2016, 12:00:59 PM

Does anyone know what time I should get to the box office if I wanted to rush Finding Neverland on a Sunday?

King Charles III - Rush  Dec 30 2015, 11:00:45 PM

I'd like to try rushing the 8:00 show on Saturday, what time do you think I should arrive at the box office? Would 9:30 be okay?

King Charles III - Rush  Dec 27 2015, 08:41:48 PM

Any updates on how rush has been recently?

Last-Minute Trip.... which shows?  Dec 17 2015, 07:58:25 PM

pacificnorthwest said: "Oh, how funny -- I just posted about the reasonable price of balcony seats for "A View from the Bridge." Do you think I'd miss a lot being up there?"

I'd honestly try to get much closer if I were you. The theatre is a barn, which is unfortunate for such an intimate play. I honestly felt like I was seeing the show from miles away, and sadly, I didn't enjoy it too much (the show itself was amazing, had I not been in the balc

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Dec 9 2015, 07:40:09 PM

How early would I want to go for a Saturday performance? Any chance of me getting in if I show up at 9?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You