News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Moviejoemovies

Moviejoemovies Profile Photo
Member Name: Moviejoemovies
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: yvonne de carlo 'im still here'
 Feb 20 2009, 10:37:24 AM
I can't get out of my head a movie version of "Follies" with Liza Minnelli playing Carlotta. It could become her "Man That Got Away"!
re: A Question About Ushers While In Standing Room
 Feb 18 2009, 10:50:07 AM
Until I started reading Theatre Message Boards, I had no idea that Theatre Ushers seemed so intimidating to people. I've been going to the Theatre for 47 years and I never looked at an usher with fear. If an usher tried to evict me from the theatre because I shushed them, they'd have to call the Police to get me out and there would be a lawsuit. Why are you young people scared of ushers? We need to stop tip-toeing around these "Theatre Employees" who were hired to serve you. Imagine a waite
re: Musical Theatre 'Fight' / 'Breakup' Duets... Suggestions???
 Dec 23 2008, 09:32:05 AM
My first thought was "The Honeymoon is Over" from "I Do, I Do".
piven out; everyone else inside radcliffe
 Dec 18 2008, 02:35:28 PM
Langella? Are you kidding? I doubt he'll get a nomination for that performance.
Radcliffe will be the one to beat.

Yes, Radcliffe is a definite contender. But are you serious about Langella? Which of us is kidding?

radcliffe will be the one to beat.

and the sound you heard was bwwers across the country clamoring to be the one to "handle" that task.

LOL!

piven out; everyone else inside radcliffe
 Dec 18 2008, 02:29:27 PM
Are you serious?
Piven OUT; everyone else IN
 Dec 18 2008, 02:21:33 PM
Don't see how anyone could vote for Piven after seeing Frank Langella in "Man for All Seasons". But by May 2009, both performances would probably be overshadowed by a more recent arrival.
re: John Stamos back on Broadway?
 Nov 14 2008, 01:39:29 PM
I don't care how old he is. Let him replace Daniel Radcliffe in "Equus" and just run Act 2. Yum!
re: Finally Saw 'South Pacific'
 Nov 3 2008, 09:34:31 AM
Just saw the Wednesday Matinee. Loved it. But I'm confused about something. If Morrison is returning this month, why is his replacement listed in the Playbill as a regular Cast Member?
His photo is also with the other Cast member photos in the Playbill. I expected an Understudy notice in the Playbill. Are you sure he's returning?
Can only compare Kelli O'Hara's performance to the Lupone performance at the City Center. Thought O'Hara was the better of the 2. This is my first pos

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You