News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rcbell64

Member Name: rcbell64
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Dec 7 2016, 11:06:50 PM

I don't get how sitting in the line for others like hamiltonobsessed is in issue and I certainly can't see how that equates NOT sitting in line with other theater fans. Seems like pretty big fan to spend another night in the street to see the show again. If you don't like it, you can offset that by being super proactive, doing your research and getting there first or close to it.

I've seen it three times, and waited in the line every time, in the cold, in the rain, sitting on stone s

Nov 12 2016, 09:14:49 AM

Here now, got here at 5:45 am and 8 people in front of us. First five were one family who got here at 3:00 am. Now at 9:15 there are maybe 30+ Will keep you all posted :)

Aug 28 2016, 12:20:07 PM

Amazing! Awesome. Last two times we went, we waited 17 and 26 hours respectively so this is the best news ever. I've been wanting to take my parents (who are older with back problems and couldn't possibly wait in a line like that) and can take them into the city, send them to see a matinee somewhere and then for dinner while my husband and I get in line at 2PM or so for Hamilton PM tickets. Thanks for the intel!

Aug 27 2016, 02:33:23 PM

4 PM would be the happiest news of my week >.<

Jul 23 2016, 10:43:43 AM

I wouldn't buy on SH until at least 1:25. That's when ticket prices drop most. I would bet you get one for under $250. You will still have time to run to the business center and print them out and get back right before the opening number. That said, SH can be slow on delivering, so if you dont get an email or download available for five minutes or so, call customer service as you walk to the business center and explain the urgency and they will rush the digital delivery. Or, at l

Jul 23 2016, 09:05:16 AM

Double show day. Seems like a lot of tickets have come out, so I bet like 15 of them get in for matinee. If you stay to evening, I bet you get a seat. Don't quote me, lol, but I would likely stay and roll the dice here.

Jul 20 2016, 10:29:39 AM

I imagine the line was long today due to the live lottery and ham4ham

Jul 20 2016, 08:46:53 AM

When you say a family of four was in front of him, do you mean only the family of four and your friend were in line, and only 1 total ticket was offered to the line for the show, or do you mean a bunch of other people before the family of four got in, and then as showtime approached, only one more ticket was released? Thanks!

Jul 15 2016, 07:39:49 PM

There are a couple orchestra side seats on stub hub down the $500 right now if you don't get cancellation tickets! 

Jul 15 2016, 10:48:35 AM

I bet you have a shot with Premium.

Jul 14 2016, 08:52:59 PM

thanks so much!

Jul 14 2016, 08:25:48 PM

chelseaburnside said: "Saw girls who got on line around 2:00 get in for tonight's show.

"

Do you happen to know if those were premium tickets? 

Jul 14 2016, 04:10:54 PM

Ah, thank SO much for the intel! That's great to know.

Daveed Diggs Set to Depart HAMILTON on Friday
 Jul 14 2016, 02:50:42 PM

HogansHero said: "rcbell64 said: "Lol, you must really be bored if you are going to pick at such a totally innocuous comment. All I said was that (having seen and enjoyed a lot of the changes in the cast--two Hamiltons, two Washingtons, two King Georges, two Madisons/two Mulligans) "I feel like" he will be difficult to replace. Still seems legit to me. I actually heartily hope that I'm wrong.

That said, I think your response seems

Jul 14 2016, 01:27:04 PM

CercleRouge said: "ryanjohn said: "my question is when do the tickets get released for canelllation line?  will i have time once i get my ticket to run to my gym change into my tux and get into the show? gym is on 54th and 8th."

Have you considered getting one of these track suits? 

"

EXcellent.

Jul 14 2016, 01:24:39 PM

Liza's Headband said: "rcbell64 said: "Agree. I do feel like that exuberance and charisma will be very very difficult to replace."

The traits of exuberance and charisma are not exclusive to a handful of performers. There are millions of performers who can achieve it to the same degree, if not higher and better. I wouldn't be too concerned. 

"

I hope you're right. I'm d

Jul 14 2016, 01:18:57 PM

HogansHero said: "rcbell64 said: "Agree. I do feel like that exuberance and charisma will be very very difficult to replace."

An interesting comment considering the reports here to the contrary by, you know, people who have actually seen it performed by the understudy (who may or may not be the permanent replacement). 

"

Lol, you must really be bored if you are going to pick at such a totally innocuous

Jul 14 2016, 01:02:07 PM

You might...and you might not. House tickets come out as late as showtime, down to the minute. Premium tickets and unclaimed lottery tickets come out earlier, typically. You could have as much as a few hours or as little as a minute (or walk in as the opening song ends, if you have to check a bag or something, to be honest)

Jul 14 2016, 12:46:02 PM

Agree. I do feel like that exuberance and charisma will be very very difficult to replace.

Jul 13 2016, 02:42:22 PM

Tickets for the three weeks prior to Lin etc. leaving were nothing like they were prior. In May there were multiple SH ticket listing (albeit just prior to showtime) for under $350 apiece so while the prices are falling, they're still not so much lower than they were in May or early June. I think they'll rebound as soon as the reviews on the new cast members come out.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You