News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for skipgal

Member Name: skipgal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Rush
 Feb 20 2019, 08:11:18 PM

Hi everyone- has anyone rushed waitress lately? What time do you think i'd have to get there on a weekday? Thanks! 

So, tell us about yourself.
 Jun 21 2018, 11:16:01 AM

greenifyme2 said: "Sondheimite said: "Late twenties.

Working to expand what theatre can be.

Really like working with new immersive productions of old established musicals done in radical ways or new exciting work.

I like to make theatre that is exciting to be an audience member of.

I like David Lynch and David Bowie.

I once accused Paul McCartney to his face of dying and being replaced while I was working the Haunted Man

Ticket to HP Part 2 tonight-$50
 Jun 20 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Hello friends, I have a balcony seat for just part 2 tonight that I can’t use, I paid $50 including fees. PM me if interested! 

FOR SALE: Two Hamilton tickets for May 29
 May 26 2018, 07:16:56 PM
Pmed you!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 2 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Would be INCREDIBLY grateful if someone could PM me if they ever see $40 tickets!! Currently completely broke and a gigantic Potter fan. 

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Mar 16 2018, 03:29:10 PM

It looks INCREDIBLE and I cannot wait to go!!

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Mar 15 2018, 04:58:32 PM

I am so excited to hear reviews! I have tickets in early April- absolutely can't wait! 

SPONGEBOB Rush and Lottery
 Nov 10 2017, 01:09:39 PM

My friend rushed Spongebob yesterday. She was second in line and  by the time she purchased the tickets at 10, there were only five people in line. She got the $30 rush tickets in the mezz. Our seats were in the second to last row of the mezzanine, on the center right side. They weren't terrible seats and I LOVED the show! She noted they also offer $75 rush tickets. 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jun 22 2017, 08:04:18 PM

Waah, such a letdown that the lining up for SRO is over. I feel bad for everyone who didn't get a chance to see the show and was hoping for a chance through SRO this summer. I'm glad I got to see Ben Platt's performance once since I won't get to go again

Broadway 2017-2018 Season Preview: Which most interests you?
 Jun 18 2017, 10:18:43 AM

The Band's Visit, Harry Potter & the Cursed Child, & Frozen (though I am not hyped about the cast). 

If You Could Guarantee One Win...
 Jun 9 2017, 10:00:11 AM

Ben Platt. I found the show had flaws, although I enjoyed it a lot. But Platt's performance really moved me and impressed me. 

Anyone having TDF Log On Problems
 Jun 9 2017, 09:05:49 AM

TDF isn't working for me either

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 8 2017, 05:40:18 PM

6pm! Yikes! A couple sundays ago, we got there at 1AM and that was sufficient (it was a 2 show day). I'm certainly giving up hope of seeing Ben Platt again before the end of his run. 

Youngsters at the Tonys
 Jun 6 2017, 08:24:43 PM

Weren't the Matildas also nominated for best actress? 

Come From Away rush
 Jun 5 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Is anyone planning on rushing/SROing Come From Away tomorrow? I would be willing to pay half of the cost of your ticket if I could be your +1! Would prefer SRO, but fine with rush as well. 

Ghost Light at Claire Tow Theater - Lincoln Square Center
 Jun 4 2017, 12:07:03 PM

Disappointed to hear that, J Broadway. I haven't been able to see Sleep No More or Then She Fell cause of the price but I rushed on buying tickets to Ghost Light because I was excited by the concept and ideas, and also that I could afford it! Still looking forward to it though. 

2 Extra Crucible Tickets Sat Afternoon
 Jun 17 2016, 01:25:40 PM

Hi everyone,

My friends bailed, so I have 2 extra TDF ticket for the Crucible Sat at 2 PM ($41) if anyone is interested. PM me! 

Ham Lotto Winning Stories
 May 17 2016, 09:50:40 AM

I won the in person lottery back in Dec. It was the week before my Christmas, and my 18th try, so I felt like there was no hope. Alas, they called my name (and I let out a SHRIEK). It's possible! 

Hamilfans
 May 4 2016, 04:55:24 PM

I loved Hamilton, but would bristle at calling myself a "Hamilfan" or "Hamilton Trash" as some of them call themselves. They seem like a normal fan community with their share of obsessive behaviors and weird quirks (such as writing real person fanfiction about Lin Manuel Miranda). 

What categories would you like to see added to the TONYS?
 May 4 2016, 08:39:52 AM

I've always wanted Best Replacement and Best Ensemble, as others have said. 

Sound Design needs to come back. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You