News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayGirlie2

BroadwayGirlie2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayGirlie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Feb 9 2016, 08:58:47 PM

I am sure this will be a great show to watch especially with the younger crowds. I really think anyone would work out great for this.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 20 2016, 06:55:11 PM

Didn't know that they did that sort of thing. I would be happy to and that would have made my day a lot if I received something in the mail like that.

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 18 2016, 04:05:45 PM

I think that I am mainly looking forward to Julianne Hugh's character as Sandy and also the one starring as Rizzo. So glad that they are bringing more live shows to TV now a days...   I think this would be a real hit for everyone to watch.

Looking forward to this so much.. 

middle school musicals  Jan 15 2016, 02:58:23 PM

I have seen the following Middle School Musicals:

High School Musical, Grease, these are the only two I can think of right now one of my friends is a great actress in anything that she plays in.

HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Jan 14 2016, 09:31:59 AM

probably not but however you are the only one that writes comments such as the one above.

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 14 2016, 09:30:25 AM

I guess some people aren't into all of the LIVE shows on TV. Everyone has to put there two cents in even if they are not a fan of the show etc.....   I am counting the days till this comes to television..... Once a grease chick always a grease chick...  

John Arthur Greene on American Idol  Jan 14 2016, 09:25:42 AM

I missed his audition on American Idol but I will look out for this guy come Hollywood week etc.

HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Jan 14 2016, 09:23:54 AM

Sounds like a great line up for the cast to me...  Can't wait to see it.. 

HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Jan 13 2016, 03:18:32 PM

I would be excited to see this as a musical on NBC.

The play or musical didn't do so well, but the movie adaptation was a hit  Jan 12 2016, 09:03:02 AM

Sometimes that happens where the play or show wasn't that good but the movie is a big hit. It also happens the other way around as well where the movie wasn't that all great but the show or play was a lot better. So I guess it depends on the person or people watching it. Everyone has to be a critic these days.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/10/16  Jan 12 2016, 08:59:58 AM

At least the Minskoff theater still has a good show in attendance...   Everything else I guess not so much....   Hope the ratings change next week maybe they are new shows or something that just opened or came to the theater who knows.

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 12 2016, 08:48:23 AM

I am extremely excited about seeing Grease Live on TV on 31 January...   I saw this when it was in NYC a couple of years ago. It was a great show and I went with a bunch of friends of mine that day to see it. I wish that I could do it all over again. If only I won the lottery I would be rich and I would be able to see more of the shows in NYC...   Maybe one day that could happen..... 

Why is it wrong to love Rent and Wicked?  Jan 5 2016, 09:25:33 AM

I don't think that it is wrong at all to like a show. Everyone is a critic these days and everyone likes different shows. If I had the chance I would like to see more of them on stage. So I go out and see them at local schools etc in my hometown. So don't worry about what others think about your show choices. Just go and see what you want out there.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/3/16  Jan 5 2016, 09:22:02 AM

Even though the Lion King that we saw last month isn't good this week it doesn't mean that it is not getting a lot of people going to the shows. It is almost at the 3,000,000 mark. So in my book it is still doing very well.

Taping IS Theft  Dec 30 2015, 10:10:06 PM

I think that they should inforce this in the theater but they may not. I know that the inforce this everywhere else. It disturbs the people acting on stage. I know before our show started that they said no recording of any kind. Then again I guess it depends what you are seeing and what theater you are in.

Late arrivals  Dec 30 2015, 10:04:14 PM

It does happen maybe people couldn't find the theater in time. We were visiting NYC recently seeing The Lion King and a family arrived 15 minutes later than expected. Not sure what their excuse was but I am sure that they had a great reason why. Yes I will agree that this is rude to people that are enjoying the show that is playing at the time.

Happy New Year to all of you!!!

Eating/Drinking Percentage in Theater  Dec 29 2015, 03:27:30 PM

Before we saw The Lion King this month we ate something because our show started at 1:00 pm. So we ate at a deli across the street from the theater. Then we went to see the show after. During intermission we did get something to drink in the theater where they were selling snacks. Since they may not allow people to bring in food that  might be a reason why numbers are down.

the lion king  Dec 29 2015, 03:15:57 PM

nice one..   My response to him was I am afraid it will hurt you too much.. (Elephant is being him)...... Has he been on any discussions today?? 

Grease Live! Official Thread  Dec 29 2015, 03:12:56 PM

I am excited to see this on tv in January on Fox. I saw the show in NYC when it was there in 2008 I believe. I would like to see more shows come to tv in 2016 I sure that they would be a big hit...

Broadway Girlie

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/27/15  Dec 28 2015, 04:18:27 PM

I am not surprised about the numbers this week for the above shows. Awesome week in Broadway. Fans keep up the attendance...   

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You