News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DonnaNYC

Member Name: DonnaNYC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
 Apr 3 2017, 09:18:09 PM

i also saw the matinee on Saturday.  I read these reviews, but as I like Messrs. Whitman, Shaiman and Borle, I didn't think the show could be THAT bad.  

I thought Act 1 was better than Act 2.  Everything about Act 2 was either disturbing or underwhelming.  The Oompah Loompahs were unsettling.  And the whole squirrel thing was disturbing.  

The sets reminded me of Stonehenge in "This Is Spinal Tap."   Maybe someone forgot to speci

Actors who never stage door/sign
 Jun 16 2016, 04:21:52 PM

Debra Messing made it a point to avoid the fans at Outside Mullingar.

Bombshell Pre-Sale
 Apr 13 2015, 11:13:02 AM

I copied and pasted my code twice and am now shut out of the sale. 

I am a little relieved to see it's not just me.

Debra Messing - Stage Door?
 Mar 17 2014, 02:42:08 PM
I just wanted to mention that I was lucky enough to catch Debra on her way into the show one evening a few weeks ago. She was very gracious and I couldn't thank her enough for stopping and signing for me. It meant a great deal to me.

On a related note, I hope that whatever caused her to miss her last few shows wasn't serious. I look forward to seeing her future projects.

Debra Messing - Stage Door?
 Feb 10 2014, 10:51:12 AM
Has anyone had any success getting Debra Messing's autograph after her show? I stood at the stage door yesterday afternoon, but was told she left through another exit at the back of the building (?) There were maybe 10 of us waiting for autographs, not a crowd scene.

Any advice/experience/hints would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Eric McCormack - The Best Man
 Apr 29 2012, 01:13:27 PM
I am so happy to hear that!

Thanks!

Eric McCormack - The Best Man
 Apr 29 2012, 12:39:46 PM
Does anyone know how easy and/or difficult it is to get Eric McCormack's autograph at the stage door? Is it best to try before or after the show? Is he approachable?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Donna

re: Spider-Man: The Musical auditions
 Apr 24 2009, 04:25:49 PM
*rolling my eyes*

Wow ... such wit.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You