News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for undercoverusher

Member Name: undercoverusher
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater
 Nov 22 2016, 12:13:55 AM

TheatreFan4 said: "Jesus Christ, your grammar is ****ing awful. No more Info Wars for you until you finish your Hooked on Phonics.

infiowars are not  only people reporting the crimes of your hero 

Last I Heard...
 Nov 22 2016, 12:12:37 AM

icecreambenjamin said: "undercoverusher said: "icecreambenjamin said: "^I don't even love Hamilton that much so no need to think of me you sick fvck

Sunday in The Park with George is awful. Company is awful, Merrily we roll along is dreck. Anyone can Whistle sucks, the only decent show with his name attached to it is West Side Story and Follies. 

"

&n

Last I Heard...
 Nov 22 2016, 12:11:02 AM

Jay Lerner-Z said: "Hillary being a murderous thug and war monger who took billions fro anti gay nations like Saudi Arabia is why I supported Trump. In other words, I support gay rights, more than you. 

I know undercoverusher is probably just a deranged troll, but still.

The Hill

"President-elect Donald Trump registered eight companies during his presidential campaign that appear to be tied to hotel interests in Saudi Arabia, according to a report in The Washington Post."

"

but did he take money from the Saudi government? 

Last I Heard...
 Nov 22 2016, 12:07:44 AM

icecreambenjamin said: "^I don't even love Hamilton that much so no need to think of me you sick fvck

Sunday in The Park with George is awful. Company is awful, Merrily we roll along is dreck. Anyone can Whistle sucks, the only decent show with his name attached to it is West Side Story and Follies. 

"

Nov 21 2016, 11:23:43 PM

limousine liberals. Or rich, phony, self loathing, arrogant f**k faces, who think they know everything, but really only know the lies spewed to them by their media overlords.  Hillary laughed after she got a rapist off, laughing how the lie detector test failed. You can do the homework and hear it for yourself, but you don't want to earn the truth, because you are an intellectually incurious and morally bankrupt person

Hillary robbed millions from the Haitian relief  fund, Hillary bagg

Nov 21 2016, 11:05:28 PM

Sorry imbecile you can hear her laughing yourself, live with it. The D next to her make does not make  her a saint. Run back to Rachel Maddow or more lies. Hillary is a disgusting, murderous witch. All of this country knows it, but dumb, limousine liberals. Do the homework, you lt Madow think for you. I'm smarter, sexier and rule. Live with it, Hillary sheep 

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 11:00:22 PM

D you think I care what you think of me icecream sheep? I debunked your lies on Mike Pence, you chose to ignore them, because you are a mindless liberal lemming, powerless and repudiated by Americans. YOuur lies will not fly anymore. If you supported Hillary, you support the executions of gays in Saudi Arabia and Quatar. You are too stupid to understand this. You lack the ability to think and discern information. By the way, functionally ****, arrogant, know nothing  we are  REPUBLI

Nov 21 2016, 10:47:54 PM

I voted for a man who joked and aid he could get any woman he wants ,even if he grabbed their whoo haa.....  and you voted for a woman who laughed as she got a rapist out of trouble, whem she was a lawyer. I'm a fine fine gentleman, oh yes, ohh yes I'm ! 

Nov 21 2016, 10:40:11 PM

Kinky Boy said: "LOL you are CRAZY! 

Amuse me and look into the Laureate Education scandal.... Keep an open mind. Nothing I posted is untrue. I research everything, I used to do talk radio, I'm pretty accurate. Trump stiffed a hired company, who did not live up to their signed agreement. If the media treated me, the way Trump did, I would snub them as well.. You would embrace the media if they did what the media did to Trump? Again, most import

Nov 21 2016, 10:27:30 PM

I'm fine with the way he treated the media, the media was bullying him from day 1. There is very little evidence he stiffed workers. He stiffed one contractor, who supposedly did not live up an agreement. That is why contracts signed. He stiffed a company, the workers got paid by the hired outside company. This stuff happens.   Look into Hillary's Laureate Education scam, she bagged millions, a major scandal, far larger than Trump university, which the media ignored. 

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 10:20:15 PM

aaaaaa15 said: "undercoverusher said: "I'm not unstable, I'm brilliant. I'm objective, I live by facts, and can outwit and out debate anyone on this message board."

Just quoting this in case you see sense, become embarrassed and edit it. Other than that I have no words.

Politically, I'm more informed than anyone on this board. I stand by those words

"

Nov 21 2016, 10:18:50 PM

I will look into it, if that's the case I will renounce Trump as well 

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 10:17:48 PM

broadwayguy91 said: "undercoverusher said: "Matt Rogers said: "Clearly someone dropped you on the head when you were born. They should have aimed for the wall.

"wow, how original.... You're so brilliant. Bottom line if you support Hillary, you hate gays. Why do you love Saudi Arabia?  

YOu're nothing but a mindless lemming,,

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 10:01:13 PM

Matt Rogers said: "Clearly someone dropped you on the head when you were born. They should have aimed for the wall.

"wow, how original.... You're so brilliant. Bottom line if you support Hillary, you hate gays. Why do you love Saudi Arabia?  

YOu're nothing but a mindless lemming,, controlled by the elite, controlled by the media. You're a mindless idiot, go play in traffic. Hillary is scum you are ignorant. Now put your safety pin on.

Nov 21 2016, 09:39:53 PM

Kinky Boy said: "you sound pro trump

I support Trump, Hillary took money from Saudi Arabia and Qutar, where gays get slaughtered on a daily basis.  So yeah, lesser of 2 evils, Trump. IF you think Hillary is with you, you are mislead  

Nov 21 2016, 09:32:41 PM

Kinky Boy said: "so you voted for a union buster?

Any proof to your baseless rhetoric? 

"

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 09:31:46 PM

aaaaaa15 said: "Goodness me you are unstable, I never even mentioned Hillary.

That was directed to Matt Rogers, not you. I'm not unstable, I'm brilliant. I'm objective, I live by facts, and can outwit and out debate anyone on this message board.  

"

Nov 21 2016, 09:28:01 PM

Kinky Boy said: ""live with it, the whole country are not wealthy New Yorker, limousine liberal phonies. How any liberal could support someone like Hillary is laughable. Trust me IATSE is not going anywhere. Relax"

what do you mean IATSE? what are you talking about?

International alliance of theatrical and stage employees, umbrella union for all of broadway  

"

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 09:26:35 PM

Hillary being a murderous thug and war monger who took billions fro anti gay nations like Saudi Arabia is why I supported Trump. In other words, I support gay rights, more than you. 

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 09:23:44 PM

and gay bashing took place plenty with liberals in office, most of the time perpetrated by inner city gang bangers.  Pence being against gay marriage is not going to encourage gay bashings. Most Catholics, Jews and Muslims are 100% against gay marriage, religious folk are usually not doing the violence, here in America. One of my associate ia a drag queen, got robbed and beaten with Deblasio in office and Obama.  Trust me, his attackers were not  Republicans lma

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You