News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HamfourHam

Member Name: HamfourHam
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Can a white person be cast as Hamilton or Angelica?
 Jan 4 2016, 07:56:34 AM

My tiff with Hogan's Hero is only because he seems to attack anyone that is critical of Hamilton. Would you agree? Maybe I'm crazy. 

Jan 4 2016, 07:40:35 AM

It should be noted that caucasian actors Carleigh Bettiol and Betsy Struxness currently understudy Eliza and Angelica, respectively.t should pro

Why put them as the understudies if white women aren't allowed in the part of Angelica and Eliza? What if Renee and Alysha are sick one day?

Jan 4 2016, 07:34:36 AM

Tazber, My comments to Hogan's Hero had nothing to do with his comment on breakdowns. I can assure you. 

Jan 4 2016, 02:51:53 AM

Interesting. Thanks. 

Jan 4 2016, 02:46:02 AM

aaaaaaa15, but Hamilton could be any race as long as it's not white, right? 

Jan 4 2016, 02:20:41 AM

^ Insane. 

My Fair Lady's dilemma
 Jan 4 2016, 02:18:54 AM

You're insane. Jay said Hamilton doesn't touch him on an emotional level and then you went all cray cray as usual. And I have seen your posts, you get this way everytime someone is critical of Hamilton. It's like you really can't stand it if someone has something negative to say about the show. It's incredibly childish. You definitely give Hamilton fans a bad name. 

Jan 4 2016, 02:10:13 AM

Was thinking about this the the other day. When Hamilton tours or goes to chicago or plays in London, will they only have minorities play the lead roles? Or is Lin open to having a white guy play Hamilton or a white girl play Angelica? Burr too. 

My Fair Lady's dilemma
 Jan 4 2016, 01:56:32 AM

You have not criticized people for making no sense. You have criticized people that were critical of Hamilton because you can't seem to take any negative opinions on this show. And what Jay said makes complete sense. Hamilton is a nice show but it doesn't touch him on an emotional level. That's what he was saying and I happen to agree. Seriously, there's no way you aren't working for this show. No one is this obsessed about defending any little criticism about a show

My Fair Lady's dilemma
 Jan 4 2016, 01:00:46 AM

When did Jay say people who were touched by Hamilton were delusional? He didn't. He was giving his OWN opinion which clearly you can't seem to handle. But this is nothing new from you. Funny that you mention calling people names when you are the only person in this thread that attacked someone for voicing his critical opinion of Hamilton. 

Chicago Hamilton Dream Casting
 Jan 3 2016, 11:12:44 PM

Why is it a pity? Renee is absolutely stunning as Angelica. If Karen ever took over, I'm sure she would be fantastic and different in her own beautiful way. But I'm glad Renee won the role. 

Karen Olivo as Angelica Schuyler?
 Jan 3 2016, 11:03:39 PM

Holy Crap. I think I'd pass out. Please do this Karen. 

Chicago Hamilton Dream Casting
 Jan 3 2016, 11:01:05 PM

Holy Crap. Karen Olivo as Angelica might be the fiercest thing I have ever heard. I might pass out if that happens. 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jan 3 2016, 03:26:18 PM

She is gorgeous. 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jan 3 2016, 03:14:16 PM

Did anyone see Alysha Deslorieux go on as Angelica yesterday? 

Funny Girl is on TCM right now
 Jan 3 2016, 01:00:41 PM

It's amazing to think about what Barbra accomplished on that stage in 1964. And only in her early twenties. What a legend. 

Funny Girl is on TCM right now
 Jan 3 2016, 12:44:56 PM

If anyone is interested. 

Can we just give Renée Elise Goldsberry the TONY now?
 Jan 3 2016, 09:04:08 AM

People (especially people with power ala the Tony voters) don't like to be told how to think, and we're all being told on a consistent basis how this show is the best thing since sliced bread?.

That can get annoying but it's important as a Tony Voter to remember to base your votes on the work itself. And not people's perception of it. It sounds like you went into Hamilton almost wanting to not like it because you were sick of hearing abou

Jan 2 2016, 09:10:27 PM

So how was Alysha Deslorieux today?

Jan 2 2016, 09:06:28 PM

^ What's with the snark? Are people not allowed to dislike things you like? 

Regarding people being over Hamilton, that's just stupid. Cool if you don't like the show, but to want to see a show come up short with awards just cause you're sick of the hype, is not a valid enough reason to criticize it's potential success come TONY time. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You