News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adamandshalom

Member Name: adamandshalom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Andrea Martin playing Berthe on tour?
 Dec 8 2014, 11:44:16 AM
I saw that Andrea Martin was playing Berthe in the national tour of Pippin in SF and LA. I can't find any info on whether she's continuing in the role. We will see Pippin in Washington, DC at the end of December. Does anyone know whether Andrea Martin is still in the tour cast? Thanks!
Music in the Air rush tickets?
 Feb 1 2009, 11:46:08 AM
Hi,

Last year I saw On the Town by city center encores. They have a program called peer to peer for students which sends out a code allowing you to get $10 tickets about a week before the show. Music in the air is being presented this coming weekend and I have received no such code to get $10 tickets. Does anybody know whats going on? Does anybody have the peer to peer code?? :) Thanks!

Guys and Dolls or West Side Story RUSH/LOTTERY??
 Jan 15 2009, 11:03:37 AM
Hey has anybody heard whether or not Guys and Dolls and/or West Side Story are going to offer any form of rush tickets/lottery/standing room? thanks!
Prometheus Bound tickets?
 Dec 2 2008, 11:56:08 AM
does anybody know how to get tickets to the workshop of prometheus bound? there was an article on playbill about the show but no ticket info. thanks!
Billy Elliot cheap tix?
 Nov 25 2008, 10:15:27 AM
Is Billy Elliot doing student rush/standing room/lottery ANYTHING for us poor students??
The Lion King seating question?
 Nov 25 2008, 10:14:17 AM
Hey everyone! Question: Where are the best seats in the house for TLK? I saw Fiddler at the Minskoff and was wayyyyyyyyy up in the mez. How are front row mez seats for TLK? Good? Bad? Please let me know your thoughts!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You