News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for b-way buff

b-way buff Profile Photo
Member Name: b-way buff
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SHOULD ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CAST MEMBERS OF RENT RETURN TO THE BROADWAY SHOW
 Dec 8 2005, 02:27:59 PM
so does anyone think that any of the original members of the cast should do a return engagement to the broadway production? and if u do who do u think should come back? i vote for adam wilson and anthony
re: Initial opinions on RENT soundtrack
 Sep 27 2005, 04:21:15 PM
LOVE HEALS IS NOT ELLIGABLE FOR AN OSCAR NOMINATION, ONLY SONG THAT ARE WRITTEN DIRECTLY FOR A MOVIE ARE. LOVE HEALS WAS ALREADY WRITTEN PRIOR TO THE FILM.
re: RENT Movie Premier?
 Jul 27 2005, 10:56:39 AM
yes i ment the 11th i went back and edited it. so it now says the 11th. sorry for the confusion.
 Jul 27 2005, 03:22:44 AM
When a movie get a platform release they dont list the date of each time the film expands in to more theaters. They list the release date and thats it. it could open on 2 screens or 2000 its still the date the film "OPENS". then they will add more area and more screens trying to build upon positive reviews and word of mouth. as per my source lets just say its someone very closely associated with the film.
 Jul 26 2005, 05:18:06 PM
YES the pre mire is definitely in NY and it will be at the Ziegfeld theater.

also it will not be release nation wide on the 11th of Nov. it will be a platform release rolling out more prints on a weekly basis. more the likely it will open in NY and la on the 1st with other cities to follow. eventually becoming national.

re: Rent 10th Anniversary Reunion Show?
 Jul 25 2005, 02:48:05 PM
just to clear it up, it will be a concert not an actual show. and the tickets r starting at $1000 and going up.

its a benifit people. they r doing it to raise money not so a bunch of broke teenagaes can come see the original cast. since i saw the original cast perform well over 10 times it will be nice to see them perform together again after soo long!! and in case any one was wondering it will be all 15 original cast members

re: Rent salaries
 Jul 8 2005, 11:37:56 PM
ok since u guys r so curiious about how much the 8 principle made for rent i will tell u this... ccording to one of the 8 principle(who shall remain nameless) they all recieved the same exact salary. how much it was is thier business and no one elses.
IDINAS OUT ITS OFFICIAL
 Jan 9 2005, 12:45:01 PM
well for all of us who have tickets for todays show we will not be seeing idina in her final performance due to her injury sustained in yesterdays show.
re: who, besides Idina is in RENT movie?
 Jan 5 2005, 04:20:58 PM
no one is filling in for fredi, she wasnt offered the roll therefore someone else was cast in the roll.
re: Adam Pascal news.....
 Dec 11 2004, 11:59:26 PM
well if the fact that the filming wont end until late june send u into a tizzy im sure the fact that the film wont be out until december will really freak u out. and as for the press tour that wont start until mid-late novemeber. get your oxygen girls!!!
re: Adam Pascal news.....
 Dec 11 2004, 11:06:20 AM
they wont be filming anything in January in new york. they wont start shooting anything until all the songs are recorded for the film. the filming isn't scheduled to finish until late June
re: Favorite RENT Cast Member
 Dec 4 2004, 08:03:59 PM
adam
idina
kristin

re: Magic meets TABOO
 Nov 18 2004, 11:17:04 PM
taboo was amazing i'm sorry i was only able to see it twice.
Rosario Dawson as Mimi
 Nov 8 2004, 09:20:02 PM
rent didnt JUST celebrate 8 years on b-way, it opened april 29th, 1996!
re: Adam Pascal CD
 Nov 6 2004, 03:15:07 AM
its one of the best cd s i have heard in a very long time !!!!!
Chobsky's script answer to Emcee
 Nov 5 2004, 10:05:23 AM
the original angel's name is wilson and he has been cast in the movie not jai.
Gwen did replace Fredi
 Nov 4 2004, 10:26:49 PM
i heard from a bird that the rehearsal period is gonna be 6 weeks then the recording is gonna be 4 weeks.
re: ADAM PASCAL ON WB MORNING SHOW
 Nov 4 2004, 05:31:48 PM
he should be on between 830 and 9
he'll be doing beautiful song and im with you.

hope that helps

new info
 Nov 4 2004, 05:24:34 PM
i dont think gwen stewart ever took over for fredi, she was always the featured soloist in seasons of love. and as far as fredi is concerned shes in her mid 40's and has been deemed too old for the role now.
re: ADAM PASCAL ON WB MORNING SHOW
 Nov 4 2004, 05:21:03 PM
i didnt think to ask what time he would be singing on the show, im gonna be in florida, ill have to tivo it, i assume he will be on some point between the 7-9 hours maybe 8-9. ill e-mail him and find out.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You