News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EditGrl

Member Name: EditGrl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Skylar Astin, Betsy Wolfe, Michael Urie, and More to Lead Kennedy Center's HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING
 Jun 8 2018, 12:00:29 PM

I quite enjoyed it--Skylar Astin sounded great. The book was definitely Bebe Neuwirth. I didn't notice a new song; it followed the Matthew Broderick H2S recording that I have. (I can't speak to the Robert Morse.)

The OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Preview Thread
 Jul 13 2016, 05:15:15 PM

I have also seen the production and largely agree with broadwaybelter. I had problems with a major plot point, though I can fanwank it if I try hard enough. It was really cool to see the production in a theatre of people who don't know the story; the gasps throughout were neat, and, as stated, the production itself is fantastic. I LOVE the movement used throughout, which obviously won't translate when people read the script.

The play also introduced me to Jamie Parker, for whic

Actor Ken Howard Dies at Age 71
 Mar 23 2016, 09:26:58 PM

So sad. I had a chance to meet him after a performance of 1776 at Ford's Theatre a few years ago, and he was nothing but gracious in the face of a 30-something woman babbling about how that show changed her life.

Road Show in DC?
 Feb 19 2016, 10:41:23 PM

I saw the show last night. Like the Chicago (Doyle?) production, it has a cast of 11 with a piano player and the ensemble playing instruments at various times. It could play in a very intimate theater, but it would be a challenge. I saw it as "Bounce" back in 2003 at the Kennedy Center and it didn't make much of an impression. It still didn't last night, though the leads were good. The only standout song for me was "The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened."

&nb

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You