News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Esgred

Member Name: Esgred
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Band's Visit Seating Q
 Jun 8 2018, 02:35:48 PM
I would REALLY appreciate any help! :)

Which box do you think is best: A B C D E or F ? Why?

Where are the seats 1 - 4 located in each box? Which have the best leg room?

Thank you so much!

Barrymore Theater Box Seats / The Bands Visit
 Jun 7 2018, 11:33:42 PM
I would REALLY appreciate any help! :)

Which box do you think is best: A B C D E or F ? Why?

Where are the seats 1 - 4 located in each box? Which have the best leg room? 

Thank you so much!

Hamilton Box Seats
 Oct 5 2016, 07:25:28 PM

macnyc said: "Well, I don't know what happened to the box seats then. I was in the neighborhood on Saturday and stopped by the Rodgers to ask. I was told that everything was sold out except for premium seats. I know some people have said that the box seats are sold on Ticketmaster, but I have not found that to be the case."

The new block went on sale at the box office in September (I don't know if the box seats went on sale on the 19th or the 26th. 

Hamilton Box Seats
 Oct 5 2016, 03:13:04 PM

saisai said: "I thought that maybe the boxes would be included in the increased lottery seats from Feb 2016 onward."

The lottery seats are still only the 21 seats in the front row.  I think that number may increase by Feb. 2017. I don't remember them saying that the added lottery seats will be in the boxes.

Edit: "... the number of...lottery seats (located in the first two rows) will be raised to 46 per show..."  http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/theater/2016/06/09/hamilton-puts-anti-scalping-plan-action/85640002/

Hamilton Box Seats
 Jul 8 2016, 04:36:24 PM

Wee Thomas2 said: "So what happened to the box seats in the latest sale? 
We stopped by the box office this past weekend and were told they have no box seats at all.
"

The box seats that went on sale when the box office opened on June 13th were gobbled up immediately.  (Box seats are not sold by TicketMaster.)  IIRC, I read somewhere that there were something like 200 people in a queue for the box office when it opened on June 13th.

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 12 2016, 01:26:37 AM

LesWickedly said: "I gave him my other half of code, he's legit."

Does that work (sharing the code with someone if you don't buy the full four tickets)?

Jun 12 2016, 01:23:17 AM

sorano916 said: "I was one of the lucky people and snapped up a ticket on my Hamilton anniversary (the first time I saw it at the Public). It literally took 5 minutes and I got an aisle on Row C of the Front Mezz. You're limited up to four (4) tickets and you can only use the code once and for on performance."

Oh, no...  If you use the code to buy less than 4 tickets, you can't go back and buy more?  (Us idiots over at Reddit are asking for peo

Jun 12 2016, 01:19:57 AM

I can't begin to say how awesome you are...  Thank you!

sorano916 said: "Just FYI: For ****s & giggles, I just tried my code again (I didn't use the full allotment) and it now says:

So if anyone is offering or selling a code, be wary. I tried at different other times of the day and I was allowed to buy more then, so it seems like there really aren't any tickets left for those sections, because it was suppose to run until 9:59am EST on Sunday.
"

Jun 12 2016, 12:58:58 AM

So, has Leslie Odom Jr announced that he's leaving?

Jun 12 2016, 12:50:30 AM

Oops!  (It's late at night...)

Hamilton Box Seats
 May 17 2016, 10:35:02 AM

"...you can only buy box seats at the box office."

This is just an FYI: One can buy re-sale box seats on StubHub and VividSeats (and from your friends and relatives).  The buyer would have to have the physical tickets mailed, sent via UPS, or otherwise given to her/him.

Maybe the price for box seats via StubHub and VividSeats will not be as high after the OBC has left.

Need Suggestions for Oct 2
 May 16 2016, 08:58:23 PM

JudyDenver said: "Our girls weekend in NYC will be Oct 1 and 2.  I reserved tickets for Waitress for Oct 1 and can't figure out what to see on Oct 2.  

We will be seeing An American in Paris, Curious Incidence, and Finding Neverland in Denver next season and can't afford tickets to see Hamilton.  Already seen Book of Mormon, Wicked, Lion King, Jersey Boys. 

Other than Color Purple and Shuffle Along, are there any other musicals we should consider?
"

At first I thought you were actually talking about your girls (as in children)!  At least you didn't say "girlfriend"...  (That's not right if you are a hetero.)

Anyway...  :)  There will be new musicals by then!  Reviews: Show-Score.com  'Some Broadway, some Off-Broadway, and some Off-off Broadway. 

Who knows what will happen with Hamilton re-sale after the original cast leaves this Summer?  In addition to the lottery (which supposedly has 10,000 entrants for each performance), you can check out VividSeats, StubHub, and Seat Geek for Hamilton in September.  You might be able to afford to see Hamilton.

Hamilton Box Seats
 May 16 2016, 08:47:11 PM

ChiTheaterFan said: "Ok well I'm just saying what I was told. They told me all the box seats have been sold for the rest of the on sale period. Maybe they were lying but that's what they said."

You are missing my point.  Your information is not useful, because more box seats can become available at any time.  Just because there aren't any box seats available today, doesn't mean that there won't be some available tomorrow

Hamilton Box Seats
 May 16 2016, 07:53:11 PM

ChiTheaterFan said: "For those interested, I stopped by the box office a couple weeks ago and was told there were no more box seats available and more will not be released until the next block of dates goes on sale."

If you were told that no more box seats (for any date) will be released before the next block of dates goes on sale in June, then the employee that was talking to you did not give you all of the information that is available (whether the person was i

Hamilton Box Seats
 May 16 2016, 07:43:07 PM

lite2shine said: "Don't say that because some members may accuse you as a lair. I got a nasty PM when I just reported what I was told at the box office. Of course I reported it as an abusive PM."

If you are misrepresenting me, or the PM I sent you, no wonder you have been ignored (by the Admins in your reporting an "abusive" PM) just as you ignored me.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 15 2016, 04:36:30 PM

backwoodsbarbie said: "Was the cancellation line a huge deal when Wicked and Book of Mormon were in their height of fame, or is this all a new phenomenon?"

August 17th 2013 was probably not when Book of Mormon was in it's "height of fame", but that day my mother and I waited - at the most - 10 mins. in the cancellation line, and we sat in like the third or fourth row center.  And, my mother is very cheap, so I know she didn't spend a lot on tic

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 15 2016, 04:33:34 PM

Frida3 said: "If I were doing the cancellation line from now on, I would do what the people in front of me did on Friday and take videos.  Or even tell the guy who is supposed to be managing the line that you're going to be taking videos of him from when the line sitter goes to buy the ticket and if he lets them exit the box office or hand it over to their clients, then you're going to send the video to Nederlander Customer Service.  So if they want to keep their jo

Hamiltix Released
 May 13 2016, 07:30:30 PM

bstoll1 said: "@Ladybug84 I thought they sold out in a few hours?"

They started around 9 or 9:15 pm, and a guy posted on here around 12:30 am that he got a good mezzanine seat (row C) for $199.

Hamiltix Released
 May 13 2016, 07:28:36 PM

JudyDenmark said: "I got $199 orchestra row C (on the side but not the far side), and I am SHOCKED. Totally ecstatic, but shocked. Glad I happened to be on Facebook at the time and have a lot of Hamilton-Loving friends! This whole thing is just insane."

Wow!  What time did you buy?  Did you buy one or two?  What date?  :)

Hamiltix Released
 May 13 2016, 07:24:04 PM

TBone said: "I managed to get a 3rd row center, front mezz. seat for January. $199 ($213 with fees) - the most I've ever spent on a ticket to a show. I'm sure most of the original cast will have moved on by then, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it."

Here's proof that they weren't "all gone" at 10:30 pm.

Damn!  I was looking from 12:10 am to 1:05 am, and I couldn't find any for $199...  You are obviously muc

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You