News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GIzmo13542

Member Name: GIzmo13542
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jagged Little Pill Info
 Dec 3 2018, 11:14:35 AM

I hope this show works out. It sounds interesting.

New Shows Opening on Broadway
 Dec 3 2018, 11:08:27 AM

I'm just curious about what shows people are excited for. I heard a clip from Choir Boy and it sounded fantastic. Same with Hadestown. I love the story of Orpheus and I'm fascinated by this interpretation.

Cody Simpson to make Broadway debut in Anastasia as Dmitry
 Dec 3 2018, 10:55:36 AM

I totally understand. I should have phrased it differently. I dislike this version of the song. Who knows, he could be amazing in every other song.

Cody Simpson to make Broadway debut in Anastasia as Dmitry
 Dec 3 2018, 01:16:49 AM
So I try really hard to not judge castings like this. You never know, people can surprise you. Slight disclaimer: I havent seen Cody in the role in person nor have I seen anyone else. However, based on the video I've seen of only the end of "My Petersburg" (small sample size I know) I just dislike him in the role. They lowered the key and he optioned down on the last note, which would be more understandable if it was in the original key. I truly hope it was an off day because I love the show and
Post your covers!
 Sep 18 2016, 12:16:32 PM

Oh my gosh! I love it! It sounds so awesome.

Post your covers!
 Sep 17 2016, 10:17:28 PM

Wow! That''s really amazing! I'm working on that song is voice lessons.The one I posted is mine from my sophmore showcase earlier this year. 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Sep 17 2016, 09:44:12 PM

I love Hamilton! I started listening to it last year and I've been obsessed ever since. I sang Burn at my high school music showcase earlier this year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baguA-V_yAE

Burn will always be my favorite song from Hamilton. It's all close, but the emotion just makes it beautiful!

Post your covers!
 Sep 17 2016, 09:18:02 PM

Hey! I want to hear your covers of broadway songs! Comment a link to a youtube video! I love listening to others. Whatever song it is just post it! I bet you're all amazing!

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baguA-V_yAE

Yaaaayyy! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You