News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SameOleLineDudesLLC

SameOleLineDudesLLC Profile Photo
Member Name: SameOleLineDudesLLC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rush line standing service
 Mar 9 2019, 06:31:48 AM

Yes, we are still available. We have experience doing Rush and Cancellation lines for all shows. Better than Task Rabbit, we actually KNOW the Broadway scene and have seen several shows. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

ROBERT  SAMUEL. Owner

PEOPLE LOVE US ON YELP AWARD RECIPIENT, 2017 & 2018

Rush Tickets April 11-14 - you stand, I buy!
 Mar 14 2017, 06:07:33 AM

Hi this is the owner of Same Ole Line Dudes, a professional line sitting company. I would like to take you up on your offer to see the shows. Normally we charge, but as the owner, I can personally do all shows for in exchange for the ticket EXCEPT HAMILTON, given the number of hours it takes and what we charge. I wont flake, check out our 5 star YELP reviews and let me know.

347-744-WAIT

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 6 2017, 08:35:46 AM

casedilla2 said: "There are companies of people who sit in this line and do the same thing I do but charge additional money on top of the price of the tickets, so if anyone is a scalper in this situation, it's them.

Excuse me? I strongly suggest you look up scalping before you attempt to throw line sitting companies under the bus because another poster wiped the floor with your *ss!  We provide a service, that people pay for. A former cl

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 26 2016, 03:50:46 PM

"Those farging sneaky bastiges."

WATCH IT WITH THE NAME CALLING. sarahb22. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You