News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PastramiOnRye

Member Name: PastramiOnRye
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Can Ticketmaster Resale change your asking price?
 Jun 5 2016, 02:53:14 PM

I thought the running theory on resale tickets is that the venue gets a cut of the fees too. Not sure if I've ever seen this confirmed.

If true, perhaps this lessens the sting a bit knowing that some of that extra went to the production rather than TM.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 31 2016, 04:06:53 AM

Zzk6126 said: "This my be a really stupid question, but does anyone know if there is any possibility of tickets being returned and then sold for face value on ticket master? Or are those tickets only sold through the cancellation line?"

Ticketmaster tickets for Hamilton are non-refundable, even if one wants to "cancel". So the answer is no. Anyone who wants to cancel and get their money back (or more) will put them up for Ticketmaster res

Questions about HAMILTON
 Feb 18 2016, 04:02:05 AM

mufish said: "The ironic thing is that Hamilton did plan on literally throwing away his shot.  His second was aware, but Chernow makes the argument that Burr didn't know.  It's actually a pretty fascinating topic - they both got a shot off, but the question is whether Hamilton shot first and intentionally missed, or if his shot was a reflective response to getting hit by Burr's shot."

Totally fascinating topic! Book "spoilers&qu

Questions about HAMILTON
 Feb 17 2016, 03:48:26 AM

I don't remember Chernow's book mentioning the glasses. However the book most definitely does mention multiple times that Burr was widely thought to have practiced his shooting extensively before the duel, considered foul play in dueling etiquette. In the musical Burr is portrayed much more sympathetically than in the book. Fair enough -- it makes the musical a lot more interesting. The book paints a much more contemptible and weaselly picture of him throughout his whole life. Chernow

Hamilton Ticket Sale Now 2/2
 Feb 3 2016, 04:18:45 AM

dmollen111 said: "was the ENTIRE mezzanine for presale?"

I managed to get rear orchestra tickets for Thanksgiving week during the pre-sale and for about a minute after the sale started I was able to use the interactive seating chart, from which I could see all available seats. Granted some seats might have already been taken (it's hard to tell, like I said it was only up for a minute and I never saw it update), but for that show I would say no more th

Did anyone else attempt the Hamilton Amex pre-sale today?
 Jan 30 2016, 11:45:38 PM

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "My query is - is ticketmaster successfully combatting scalper robot purchase?"

I managed to get tickets through the Amex sale. $229 for Orch row R near the aisle during Thanksgiving week, 8pm show. A day or two after ordering I received this message from Ticketmaster:

For big events it takes time to ensure all orders are from real fans. We'll email you the minute they're ready to view/print/ship.<

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You