News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for franch2

Member Name: franch2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is anyone going to Hamilton on the 9th?
 Jul 9 2016, 11:37:30 PM

Liza's Headband said: "Agree with Jordan. Feel so sorry for the poor schmucks who spent thousands of dollars months ago to buy their tickets and are now having the experience ruined by the disturbing Hamilton fanatics around them. They are truly the worst. 

"

yeah i am sure they're boo-hooing and thinking they're awful schmucks because someone DARED to have fun along with the cast. 

hamilton fanatics think broadw

A Possible Solution to Cellphones in Theaters
 Jun 20 2016, 04:04:58 PM

amazing that the ludditism is so strong among certain posters that people can't admit that cell phones have improved the lives of people or that cell phones are useful in an emergency. literally, that a mobile communication device can't be helpful in an emergency. nevermind the 911/emergency calls at pulse in Orlando or bataclan in Paris describing what was happening inside. nevermind people inside such situations are able to get valuable information out to the outside world/police vi

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 20 2016, 03:55:46 PM

rangersrule132 said: "Please do not spend the money on the show it is not worth it and it is something you can deffintely sit on until Lin leaves. The show is great but not worth anywhere near what resale is going for even 5 mins before show time. As someone who just spent 4 days in the cancellation line, just wait it out. It's going to be around for a long time. Again please do not buy into the scalpers false hype of this show 

"

maybe

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jun 8 2016, 11:24:30 PM

anyone with Tony Sunday tickets? slightly nervous about having three understudies switching off for all the roles D:

Jun 8 2016, 11:22:38 PM

i can't imagine sitting next to someone who just spent two days and nights in nyc summer heat. 

Hamilton Tix Horror Story -
 May 13 2016, 04:51:01 PM

I'm sure Ticketmaster's terms and conditions are vetted extensively by internal and external counsel and your lawyer friend isn't going to rattle them.

May 2 2016, 03:01:17 PM

Em6 said: "Latest update on todays Hamilton cancellation line saga.  Recap:   We came at 5:30 PM yesterday and decided at around 9:00 to hire SOLD to sit for us .  We were 5th in line.  At around 8:05 tonight, our SOLD guy was next in line when the theater person came out and said the much dreaded words.  "That's it, everyone.  No more tickets"  Our guy looked at us with shock and devastation, that we actually

The 2016 Tony NOMINATIONS Thread
 May 2 2016, 02:25:15 PM

aaaaaa15 said: "See for me, Soo's performance is the heart and soul of the show along with Leslie Odom Jr. She brings what sounds like a fairly bland role on the cast recording to life on stage. I was absolutely captivated by her and honestly, I'm gonna be more sorry to see her go than any other cast member from Hamilton. She is so far from being the weakest link in Hamilton. (Although I understand why not everyone would put her as their top performance either)."

Apr 11 2016, 03:49:03 PM

maybe block out the guy's number tho...? :/

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Mar 16 2016, 02:01:13 PM

I've seen the show with LMM, looks like i'll be seeing it with Javier Munoz on June 12....

Mar 15 2016, 05:21:36 PM

why exactly is it wrong for me to pay $X to a line-sitter for his time waiting on the cancellation line to help me obtain two tickets, but not for me to pay $Y on StubHub, Ticketmaster Resale, or some other ticket site (or some guy in front of the RRT who is selling tickets) to obtain two tickets?

at least the line-sitter is providing a service. there's a very long line, I don't want to wait 6, 12, 18, 24, 48, whatever the crazy amount of hours it ends up being. I'd ra

Mar 14 2016, 05:48:21 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "I hired the Line Dudes and ended up with two in G and two in J orchestra, $177 per. also got screamed at in the box office by a girl who really doesn't like the Line Dudes.

Yelled at by another person who waited in line or by a box office employee?

"

By a person who was way way back in line (this was at 1:59PM, our line sitters were second and third in the line). She was screaming at the box office employees t

Mar 14 2016, 04:41:03 PM

Esgred said: "Hellob said: "Esgred said: ""If you play a line sitter $20/hr that's $240 for 12 hours and $350 for the tickets. That's way cheaper than resale. People are asking $1500 to $5000 for a center orchestra and that doesn't include fees. Even hiring for 24 hours is a better investment than resale. That's just the truth."

No, people!  Two center o

Hamilton Ticket Sale Now 2/2
 Feb 3 2016, 10:39:46 PM

dramamama611 said: "HelloB:  How can they stop them?  Sadly, what's happening isn't illegal.   They'd have NO leg to stand on.

"

what about pricing the tickets higher (maybe like the most recent round of tickets, so the show gets more of the market price rather than rent-seeking scalpers) but making them not transferrable. ticket is printed with a name on it. you show your ID with that name and your

Feb 2 2016, 04:53:00 PM

JM226 said: "if you do not like the fact that individuals are legally taking advantage of the free market and supply-and-demand economics with the resale option, go ahead and lead the movement to either publicly change it, through legal recourse and legislation, or privately change it, through the adoption of a new resale policy by TM. either avenue is unlikely to yield successful results. 

"

so your point is that despite consumers getti

Feb 2 2016, 02:37:34 PM

uncageg said: "Walked past the theater last night just before 10:00pm and 2 people were already camped out for today. There was a group of teens there also but it wasn't clear if they were getting in line or just hanging out."

thanks, warm weather.

Feb 2 2016, 02:36:13 PM

forum party in the front mezz on 6/12?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You