News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PrincessJae

Member Name: PrincessJae
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 23 2016, 07:09:43 PM

Wick3 said: "@thinkoflaura, Congrats... though I was a bit confused with the times. Did the line sitter arrive at 5:15am and was first in line... or 5:15pm the day before?

"

He said he paid for 10 hours, so I'm sure he meant the line sitter arrived at 5:15am and he checked on the line at 9:15am, sat in it for a while and the line sitter took over again at 12 noon until 6pm. 

Wednesdays are by far the best days to do the line. You don't have

Feb 29 2016, 07:07:37 PM

celizst said: "I'm heading to NYC in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on doing the cancellation line when I'm there. If anyone has done the line on a Wednesday recently, what kind of time is it best to get to there? I was thinking around 7am, but I don't know if that would be enough. Also, while I'm asking, what time does the box office actually open? Thanks!"

My personal opinion is that 7am is fine for a Wednesday. I was there a month ago and go

Feb 2 2016, 06:14:30 PM

uncageg said: "Princess, I had no desire to stay. Don't need to see any show that bad! Plus I had been at work since 8:00am in the morning. I needed a cocktail!

" Sorry I was talking to JakeBloke

Feb 2 2016, 04:10:18 PM

ChildofEarth said: "Does anyone know how Wednesday matinee cancellations go? Just talked to someone about them and they said they go on Tuesday...but I think that was to dissuade me from going....

" I just posted a big summary from last wednesday ^^^

Hamilton Ticket Sale Now 2/2
 Feb 2 2016, 04:09:16 PM

dmollen111 said: "What do we think the likelihood of the original cast being there on Sunday, June 12 matinee, given that the Tony Awards are that night?

"Lin does not perform on Sunday Matinees, and beginning in March he will not perform on Saturday Matinees either.

Feb 2 2016, 03:53:03 PM

Successful Cancellation Ticket Story

Was visiting NYC from San Diego on Wednesday January 27th. Landed at 5am in JFK and made it to theater by 8:30am. There was a line formed to the right of the theatre doors (DON’T STAND HERE) I was about 12th in line. I was freaking out that I was already too late until I realized that all of the people in front of me knew each other. They said that they worked for a company that purchases advanced ticket through the American expres

Feb 2 2016, 02:51:59 PM

The "obvious line sitters" were not there for the cancellation line, they were there for advanced american express ticket sales. Sad to say I'm pretty confident you would have gotten tickets if you had stayed.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You