News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for masmore

Member Name: masmore
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet Rush
 Dec 7 2016, 12:01:06 AM

I got there at around 7:30AM on 11/26 (Saturday). There were about 15 people before me. There were seats for both matinee and evening but matinee had better seats so I got matinee tickets. It was orchestra far side. 

Broadway Cares Spring Collections
 Apr 9 2016, 11:41:13 PM

Crucible had signed playbills for 50 dollars and posters for 150 dollars. Ciarán Hinds was holding the donation bucket at the door....

LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT Previews
 Apr 9 2016, 06:01:36 PM

musicman_bwayfan said: "How was the stage door?"

For a Saturday matinee show, no one came out. Understandable considering that they're starting another performance in 2 hours.

Update: Even for the evening performance, no one came out. Around 20 people were lining up behind the barricade and saw the security asking the car to move back near another door and John Gallagher Jr came out and got into that car and left.

Favourite pre-theatre Times Square restaurant?
 Feb 27 2016, 11:45:11 PM

I also prefer to eat after the show for fear of wanting to go to the bathroom during the show :)

Anyways, Ootoya Times Square is my favorite in the area. 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ootoya-times-square-new-york-2

Long Day's Journey into Night vs Blackbird?
 Feb 7 2016, 01:38:51 PM

EricMontreal22 said: "I have no idea why, but for some reason calling Long Day's Journey into *the* Night strikes me as really funny.  I guess I need a life."

Actually, now that you mention it, it bugs me greatly as well - Updated the original  message :) 

Long Day's Journey into the Night vs Blackbird?
 Feb 5 2016, 08:03:24 PM

@RangerTom, so do I...I am thinking about taking melatonin for the flight and putting peppermint oil under eye during the play :)

Feb 5 2016, 07:15:17 PM

TerrenceIsTheMann, The Glenbuck Laird, Tom5, THANK YOU! Now I will go find a way to rest on a red eye for the full experience! :)

Feb 5 2016, 10:54:55 AM

Thanks! Yes, the casting is very impressive! Only wish I had enough time to see more shows mutiple times :)

Feb 5 2016, 09:30:39 AM

Thank you so much, bunnie3 and neonlightsxo!
Thankfully, the other one doesn't start until 8pm in the nearyby area. The only concern is that I'm arriving via red eye....Hopefully I do get to sleep a bit and don't break my back...

I just purchased the ticket for the Long Day's Journey into the Night!

So looking forward to it!

Long Day's Journey into Night vs Blackbird?
 Feb 5 2016, 01:06:34 AM

I will be in NYC for just one day in April.

I already got a ticket for The Crucible and am torn between Long Day's Journey into Night and Blackbird for the matinee.

I understand that neither of them has started yet but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You