News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Toeknail

Member Name: Toeknail
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DISASTER(ous) Previews
 Feb 10 2016, 01:29:35 PM

This undeniably skilled shill is just a guy who liked a show. Enough to look up reviews, saw a bad one, and decided to share my own perspective on the other side of the spectrum. I'm new to this site so please explain to me what my big crime here is... was it that I mentioned liking a show rather than finding something to complain about? Or was it that I joined the site today to post my comment?

If this site is intended to be limited to Broadway regulars and professiona

DISASTER(ous) Previews
 Feb 10 2016, 11:00:54 AM

ClydeBarrow said: "Were they still laughing while you were waiting in the lot? Maybe that's how they knew you'd just seen the gut-busting hit of the season."

Ha! I can tell you my daughter and I were still chuckling - but that faded quickly when I started seeing other people get their cars before me even though I paid before them! Grrrr...

DISASTER(ous) Previews
 Feb 10 2016, 10:41:58 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "I love people who randomly "speak" to strangers after a show, conducting little Q&A's, whether the conversations be real or totally fictional in their minds."

Point taken, I should have been more clear - I took my daughter to the show for Kids Night On Broadway. After the show, we saw a group of people waiting near the stage exit to get the chance to meet some of the actors. We decided to wait around for a bit

DISASTER(ous) Previews
 Feb 10 2016, 10:07:47 AM

Phyllis Rogers Stone said: "Welcome!"

Thanks! :) This was my first time watching a show during previews and I looked up reviews this morning, curious about that process; that's when I stumbled upon this thread.

DISASTER(ous) Previews
 Feb 10 2016, 09:47:23 AM

I'm shocked to hear such a negative review of what I considered to be perhaps the most fun and entertaining show I've seen. I suppose the impression people get out of it has to do greatly with their attitude on the way in. Any fun person with a good sense of humor who goes in looking forward to the show will absolutely love Disaster!

It was silly and ridiculous and I loved it because of that. Of course there were no original songs! That misses the point of this trib

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You