News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for glindens

Member Name: glindens
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Overnight Rush/SRO
 Oct 10 2017, 11:51:39 AM

I rushed CFA last Friday, arriving at 7:30, and I did get 2 SRO (with it seemed like 2 more available). If you get in at 3 am and there's no one around you could probably find an all night diner and get some tea/coffee/breakfast and get to the theater by 5 am and still get the rush vs. the SRO. Just another option if you don't want to sit out for a couple hours if no one is around. I think there's one on 8th Ave at 51st or 52nd st?

Come From Away rush
 Oct 6 2017, 12:06:09 PM

I got there at 7:30 this morning (Fri) and was 14th in line and I did get 2 SRO tickets. Not sure how many behind me got tickets though.

2 tix Rory O'Malley tonight 12/12 FS
 Dec 12 2016, 10:46:41 AM

I have 2 tickets to Rory O'Malley at 54 Below tonight (the show is 9:30) and I just can't make it. I should really just never book anything for a late show on a Monday.

They are bar railing seats, and I would sell both for $65 total (Orig $50 each w/fee), I take paypal, and I can forward you my reservation, or call and change the name if you prefer. They have a $25 per head food/drink minimum.

FYI: Cynthia Erivo not appearing 9/8 & 9/9
 Sep 8 2016, 03:22:49 PM

I saw her stand-in on the 27th, and I thought she was terrific. But I've only seen Cynthia in video clips so I didn't have anything to compare it to. 

Shuffle Along Rush Lately?
 Jul 14 2016, 04:53:41 PM

hes16 said: "So if I were to go on weekday, what time would you recommend I get there?

"

I did the rush this morning (thursday). I got there around 8:45 and there were about 5 people in line (though some of them were together). I would up with seats in the Right Box, but they're seats so I'm happy! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You