News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sofiaur8

Member Name: sofiaur8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Telecharge Bway Week
 Sep 5 2016, 02:13:28 PM

Did anyone have a problem purchasing Broadway Week tickets off of Telecharge? When I go to my cart, it totals the price for all 4 tickets, not 2-for-1 prices. I also double checked that I saw the "Only searching for Bway Week 2-for-1 offer" in the seating area choices. Any advice?

Color Purple Stagedoor
 Aug 25 2016, 02:05:14 PM

For anyone who has seen the Color Purple and stagedoored, who usually comes out? Thanks.

Who will take the music box?
 Aug 11 2016, 03:22:27 PM

Back in May, I took a masterclass with Laura Osnes, she said that it looked like The Bandstand was going to delay until the spring. I really really hope The Bandstand takes the Musicbox and does well. Routing for this show.

Laura Benanti is pregnant!
 Aug 11 2016, 03:21:00 PM

Thrilled. So happy for them. They seem very happy together :) 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Aug 11 2016, 03:19:58 PM

When I sent to Chris McCarrell (Marius in Les Miserables), he answered in less than a week! He signed all the pictures I sent and also wrote little messages or quotes on them. He also drew a mustache on one of his headshots! A SASE was sent. 

When Sierra Boggess was in School of Rock, I sent her a picture for her to send back. In my letter, I had written about how much I loved the Little Mermaid and that it was my first Broadway show. She then sent me a Little Mermaid postcard wit

Pippin Song Suggestions
 Aug 8 2016, 09:23:57 PM

My school has just announced that our musical is Pippin. I am going for the role of Catherine, do any of you have any audition song suggestions?! Thanks so much. I'm tired of singing the same stuff I've been singing & ive never played a role like Catherine before. 

Cynthia Erivo - Upcoming COLOR PURPLE Absences
 Jun 7 2016, 08:14:34 PM

This is so helpful!!!! Thank you.

Favorite Moments/Highlights of the 2015-2016 Season
 Jun 3 2016, 11:59:22 AM

1. This is Not an Exit- American Psycho. Benjamin Walker's performance was thrilling! If you can, RUN to the Schoenfeld to see this before it closes Sunday. This show made me cry.. who would've thought. I sympathized for a psycho, it's a must see.

2. Vanilla Ice Cream- She Loves Me. Laura Benanti's performance is stunning! 

3. ILONA- SHE LOVES ME. 2 words, GAVIN CREEL. His voice is effortless and soooo smooth and beautiful. Of course, Jane Krakowski's sp

Best Musical 2017 - already interesting
 May 26 2016, 10:33:10 AM

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm super excited for the Bandstand.

Saddest Bway Performances
 May 23 2016, 05:04:53 PM

I was wondering what you think the saddest performances or songs are?

Who should replace Scherzinger in CATS?
 May 13 2016, 11:43:39 AM

Rebecca Naomi Jones

The Official TDF Thread
 May 13 2016, 11:23:44 AM

I've been interesting in becoming a member of TDF. I just had a question. I would assume most of you would recommend me to, but I was wondering what some of the prices are like for these shows with the membership? Thanks.

Matilda Changes/Differences
 May 10 2016, 06:13:01 PM

Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a choice. This is for my Musical Theatre elective class and we must research for certain information. I was the last one to pick a musical because the rest were taken. I tried several websites but could not find much.

Matilda Changes/Differences
 May 10 2016, 02:45:40 PM

For my final project for English I am writing about the changes in the plot of Matilda or in general in the book and the musical. For any of you who have seen the musical and read the book, could you tell me some differences that you have found? I have only read the book and I have yet to see the musical. Let me know please!!! I'm in desperate need. Thanks. :)

AUDITION SONGS
 Apr 29 2016, 09:06:59 PM

I am am mezzo-soprano and looking for some great, and not too overused ballads and up-tempo songs! If any of you have any links to songs or suggestions please let me know!! Thanks.

Selling Hamilton Ticket - 4/20 @ 8pm
 Apr 12 2016, 09:43:43 PM

If you haven't already sold it, what is the lowest price you would go? I am highly interested.

American Psycho Reviews
 Mar 24 2016, 10:58:08 AM

Did anyone see American Psycho last night? If so what'd you think?? I'm going to see it towards the end of previews! Let me know

Song for group of girls
 Mar 16 2016, 08:42:27 PM

Mama Who Bore Me Reprise?

LES MIZ STAGEDOOR
 Mar 16 2016, 08:41:25 PM

Has anyone ever been backstage at Les Miz or know anyone who has had the opportunity? If so I was wondering how! I've seen the show multiple times and have met the cast at the stagedoor several times but was wondering any other way to go backstage other than know them personally? Also, does anyone know who comes out at matinees and who does not???? THANKS!!!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You