News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway Forever2

Member Name: Broadway Forever2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
 Apr 16 2024, 01:41:06 PM

Duckie4 said: "Broadway Forever2 said: "TotallyEffed said: "Broadway Forever2 said: "is Rachel singing in this? What's the point of her in it if she's not singing?"

Uhh well she’ll be acting in it, dear.
"

I guess. All the roles I've seen her in she's been singing lol. I assumed if she did broadway she would do a musical.
"

ALL the roles you've seen her

Apr 16 2024, 12:11:26 PM

TotallyEffed said: "Broadway Forever2 said: "is Rachel singing in this? What's the point of her in it if she's not singing?"

Uhh well she’ll be acting in it, dear.
"

I guess. All the  roles I've seen her in she's been singing lol. I assumed if she did broadway she would do a musical. 

Apr 16 2024, 10:10:25 AM

is Rachel singing in this? What's the point of her in it if she's not singing? 

The IN THE HEIGHTS Film Adaptation Thread
 Dec 13 2019, 08:00:02 PM

teddy1996 said: "Broadway Forever2 said: "teddy1996 said: "as much as i am excited for the in the heights movie, my main problem is that there aren’t enough black latinos in it. washington heights is mostly filled with afro latinos but most of the latinos in this movie are light skinned."

It was like this in the Original cast of browadway play lmao. The film actually does a better job of casting more darker skinned latinos imo. Leslie Grac

The IN THE HEIGHTS Film Adaptation Thread
 Dec 13 2019, 07:27:25 PM

teddy1996 said: "as much as i am excited for the in the heights movie, my main problem is that there aren’t enough black latinos in it. washington heights is mostly filled with afro latinos but most of the latinos in this movie are light skinned."

It was like this in the Original cast of browadway play lmao.  The film actually does a better job of casting more darker skinned latinos imo. Leslie Grace who plays Nina is Dominican and clearly afro latino.

In The Heights Movie Casting
 Jun 9 2018, 01:06:23 AM
The Moana girl is actually a really good choice for nina. And she’s friends with Lin she might be considered.

Most of the cast will probably have to be unknowns or up and coming talents. I think they do need some big stars to market it though. Les mis, into the woods and Hairspray adaptions all had big stars. In addition La La land and the greatest showman had stars as well.

In The Heights Movie Casting
 Jun 7 2018, 05:09:17 PM

I like the castings of Rita Morena as Abuelo Claudia and Anthony Ramos as Usnavi but I feel like they need stars. I don’t think Lin is opposed to casting non Latino actors in roles (Corbin Bleu replaces him as Usnavi for example) but I’m sure he’ll try his best to get Hispanic actors for most of the major roles like he did for the OBC. If JLO was a better singer I would suggest her for Daniela lol. Regardless I’m sure they will consider her. I don’t know if she w

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 01:34:54 PM

,lol 1.3 thousand 1 star reviews lmao. Trump fans go in. Hamilton needs to disable reviews.

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 01:34:54 PM

,lol 1.3 thousand 1 star reviews lmao. Trump fans go in. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 01:28:25 PM

What a time to be alive. It would have blown over but Trump had to make it all about him so he really got his fans mad. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 10:24:22 AM

Call me a conspiracy theories but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sent Pence on purpose hoping for a negative reaction to distract the media from some recent problematic things he's been doing.  Seller said he asked for tickets yesterday afternoon which seems odd. His tweet screams of gas-lighting. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 10:00:48 AM

sarahb22 said: "Rather than get all huffy that Pence was booed, maybe what Trump should do is reassure those who are worried that they're about to lose a lot of rights that that isn't going to happen.

Maybe he should release a statement basically saying, "Hey, look, I know you're all worried, but don't be! I will work to preserve the rights of all Americans and Pence will do the same. None of you are losing anything, so don't worry and let's al

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 09:36:18 AM

Trump is truly ridiculous. He's claiming Pence was harassed by the cast and demanding an apology. He's just trying to inflame his followers. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 09:05:36 AM

lol Donald trump already tweeted about the incident condemning the cast lol. I wonder if it will backfire on them 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 08:46:54 AM

lol the average rating of Hamilton on facebook dropped to 4.8 over night lol. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 01:41:36 AM

Also He DID stay for the whole show. Some people thought he left at intermission but he returned in the middle of What'dd I miss after the lights were dimmed. He apparently tried to leave before the curtain call was finished though judging by the facebook video. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 01:39:56 AM

bigbelterbaby said: "I think it's highly hypocritical considering Alexander Hamilton invented the Electoral College that got Trump the presidency....while liberals keep complaining about the popular vote. I also think it's entirely unprofessional to address an audience member, a man who will be Vice President for the next 4 years. I think it's great he went to see Hamilton, although I'm sure he will never see a Broadway show again if this is the reaction. It's also disrespectful to anyone

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 12:53:45 AM

lol so it was publicity stunt on Pence's part. He should have expected the response. They were right in going what they did.   

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 12:19:02 AM

Like honestly. Half of America is very concerned about the Trump administration. Trump is appointing white nationalists like Steve Bannon as key positions for goodness sake,n I appreciate Hamilton used it's voice to speak out. The crowd may have done too much perhaps but I don't blame them. And The cast did nothing wrong. 

Mike Pence Gets
 Nov 19 2016, 12:10:59 AM

MANY Republican politicians have seen the show and were not booed. IVANKA has seen the show. Mike Pence is the VP elect for goodness sake who is also extremely homophobic after one of the most divisive election ever. 

He knew what to expect. I don't blame the audience for booing. The cast was classy. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You