News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hcamille

Member Name: hcamille
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

GREY HOUSE Previews
 Apr 30 2023, 03:53:42 PM

JoeW4 said: "Ok, last night I racked my brain to parse out the mysteries while it was still fresh in my mind. And I think I’ve come up with a mostly satisfying interpretation. See below *100% SPOILERS*

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content
Firstly, the basic premise:

The house is a kind of purgatory t

GREY HOUSE Previews
 Apr 30 2023, 10:03:03 AM

Rypm25 said: 
There’s a lot of head scratching going on and having faith that by the end it will all make sense or get close at least. After the final big dinner scene where all seems to come to light, you’re left with more questions than answers. Perhaps that’s the point, but I personally didn’t go into a thriller expecting pretentiousness but that’s a lot of what it came off as, with an ending scene that was just as perplexing as the dinner scene

GREY HOUSE Previews
 Apr 29 2023, 11:20:11 PM

JoeW4 said: "Ok, just got out of the show.

Still collection my thoughts, but initial reaction is that the production is excellently crafted, and the script is pretty fascinating.

I’m not spoiling anything here, but if you really want to know *nothing at all* about the general vibe/experience, read at your own discretion.

Some parts are definitely eerie and/or unnerving, but it’s not a play that I’d describe as a big “scare-fest

GREY HOUSE Previews
 Apr 29 2023, 03:41:51 PM

I was able to get a ticket a couple of hours ago, so it seems like there's still a shot for anyone looking to buy a single ticket. No options for two seats together unfortunately. 

Hamilton Aisle Seats
 Mar 15 2016, 03:56:46 PM

Last week I was row E seat 20 on the far right and my friend was one seat over (closer to the stage, guessing that's seat 19). Every now and then you'd get a phantom voice (couldn't see Burr at the beginning of Guns & Ships, Washington during Non-stop, Eliza/Philip during Schuyler Defeated, etc.), but 99% of the time it's not an issue and it's worth it for a cheaper ticket price. Having seen it center orch row j, obviously the staging is less striking from th

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 12 2016, 11:42:47 PM

An update for today's line - didn't get in for the matinee at 16/17ish in line, but we were feeling optimistic about the evening until we realized the 6-7 line sitters at the very front rejected matinee tickets because they were there exclusively for evening tickets. 

The line sitters' replacements showed up maybe an hour or so before showtime. I know everyone has varying opinions on the line sitters, but it's infuriating to see people who didn't pu

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 12 2016, 07:49:54 AM

Hey all, I've been keeping up with this thread for a few months but have never posted. Friend and I got in line this morning around 5am and I think we're 16/17 in line. First 6-7 people are line sitters with the exception of maybe one person. 

Last night, we walked by after our evening show and the line sitters were already out around 10:45/11 pm. 

My hopes aren't high for the matinee but we're likely sticking around for the evening. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You